We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

My Little One

Jace’s Pov

I’m going to kill them.

“Parker, Owen!” I yelled. I heard some rustling in the kitchen and then a door opening and closing. I sprinted outside and stripped. I dropped my clothes and turned wolf. My wolf was mostly black with white paws and a white stomach. There was also a small patch under my head that was white. I was the biggest wolf in the pack and the most powerful. I ran toward the forest and listened for the two of them to make a mistake. I heard a branch snap to the left about twenty yards away. I was going to get them. They ruined my night. Seriously, I would have gotten some if they didn’t open the freaking door.

I was stealthy running through the forest. I was right behind them and they didn’t even know it. I jumped and landed with on paw on each wolf. I forced them down and then growled.
“You guys are so dead. You stopped your alpha from getting some.” I said over the wolf communication. “Now go to the field and change your asses back to human while I call the rest of the pack.” I commanded. I howled as the signal for the rest of the pack to join us. The field had a water proof bag with a pair of shorts in it for each of us.

I pulled on my shorts and looked around at the circle of guys.

“There will be no more barging into my room at all hours of the night. I have an imprint now and she will be here a lot. As much as I can get her over here.”

“You just want some sex!” Nash shouted. I was speechless.

“Oh look at that, not even denying it! He’s going to tap that!” Owen shouted

“You can do it; you can do it all night long!” Eric yelled and I looked away.

“Are you done?” I asked not facing the boys.

“Aww look at him guys, he can’t even face us.” Van laughed

“Not even close!” Parker laughed. I rolled my eyes.

“So, when are you planning on tapping that ass?” Matt asked raising his eyebrows up and down.

“Guys, you need to shut up. Do you know how red she would turn if she heard this?” I said smiling at the thought.

“Damn guys, we’re losing him! He’s falling for the little one.” Owen laughed and I punched him

“You guys are shit heads!” I said and I walked away. “I have to go make sure my little one, as you guys call her, is ok. You better not barge into my room!” I yelled as I stuffed my pants into the bag and shifted.

I took the fastest way home and shifted as I ran into the house. I pulled on some boxers and took the stairs two at a time. I carefully opened my door and looked at her on my bed. She was beautiful. I carefully lay on the bed, careful not to wake her.

“You took forever.” She said as she rolled toward me. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me.

“I’m sorry. Pack had a little fun at my expense but I survived.” She snuggled closer to me and I smiled.

“I’m sorry, they can go poop out a duck or something.” She sighed contently.

“Goodnight baby.” I said as she fell into a deep sleep. I sat there and watched her sleep. She was so beautiful. Her hair was going all over but no matter how she twisted and turned she always snuggled up against me. As if she couldn’t stand to be even an inch away from me. I loved it. I loved her. I really did and I don’t know when or how it happened.

She started crying in her sleep and I freaked out. I didn’t know if I should wake her up or let her wake up on her own or what. I hated to see her crying. I decided to wake her up. I kissed her on each cheek and her forehead. And I repeated it until she awoke.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked when she jumped into my lap with her arms around my neck still crying. “Shhh, don’t cry. Just tell me what’s wrong.” I held her as she stopped crying and rocked her until she was asleep again. Nothing is going to hurt my little one.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please.
i'll probably be posting another chapter tonight because i have the chapter laid out.

so please PLEASE comment

Kit Kat