We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Here We Go Again!

When we were little we had communicators installed in to our ears so we could talk to each other and report our progress. What progress is a story for a different time. With these communicators, we could be on opposite sides of the worlds and still talk. Another plus was we just had to think what we wanted to say, not actually say it. A bad side is that because of this there were no secrets that could be kept. So when everyone died we rewired them so that we could only talk to each other. When we did that, we agreed that we wouldn’t use them if we didn’t have to. We like to keep our privacy, especially from each other.

“Testing, Testing” I heard in my head

“Loud and clear” I responded

“Ready Scar?” I asked aloud.

“Ready Rave” she responded.

Then we leaped into action, we were mirror images of each other. What made everything more difficult was that someone could only tell us apart from up close. I had a scar on my left eyebrow and Scar had a scar on her right. We started by going back to back. When the boys followed, us as planned, we attacked. We linked arms and she jumped first relying on me. She was lying on my back while she kicked Josh in the face then we switched positions in the blink of an eye. Before Damian could back up, he had a face full of foot. Ten minutes later Damian and Josh were sitting on the floor in a puddle of their own blood. While Scar and I were being held back by five guys each. Many more where on the ground knocked out. We where both placed in restraints, which we could easily brake out of, and led down to the basement. Or should I say dungeon. They put us next to each other in different cells. Once the guards left I squeezed between the bars and onto Scarlet’s cell. Like I’ve said before we’ve broken out of jail quite a few times, except the bars there are closer together. Once in Scarlet’s cell, we both went and sat down next to the wall.

“That was fun.” I said

“Yeah it’s been a while since we’ve done that, I missed it. Almost forgot how much fun it is,” Scar replied with a grin on her face.

“I can’t believe we opened this up again.” I said in my mind talking about our communicators.

“I know, we promised we wouldn’t use them. Now we can’t turn them off for at least a week. What were we thinking?”

“That we needed to be able to communicate, we didn’t know what was going to happen next.”

“Good point. Someone’s coming you better hide Rave, if you want to confuse them like normal.”

“Alright, tell me when they are gone.” I replied getting up.

I jumped to grab the top of the cell and pulled myself through the bars. I climbed down a few cell lengths. I was now between the cells and the ceiling about five cells down from where Scar was sitting.

“Shit! We have a problem, go get the bosses!” someone yelled.

I heard a bunch of footsteps then some voices but I tuned it all out. If there was anything important that I need to know, Scar would tell me later.

“Psh like I would really tell them where you went.” Scar said into my mind while laughing.

Ok I guess it’s time to explain how I can do what I just did. When Scarlet and I were younger, our parents owned a facility that trained killing machines for the government. Most applicants were adults but there were some children. The rule for children was that they had to be at least ten years of age before they started training, unless it was a special case. Our parents knew that the place wouldn’t stand until we were ten, so before we could even walk, Scarlet and I could correctly hold every weapon ever made. When we started to talk, we were taught every language we would ever need. Then we were taught hand-to-hand combat and how to use weapons. Because we were young, our brains picked everything up extremely fast. By the time, we were four we knew everything there was to know about weapons, fighting, lying, and pretty much surviving. That same year we underwent a surgery to put the communicators in our ears. Our training was so intense we could trick a lie detector and fight off or kill ten grown men each at a time. By the time, we were five and a half we had completed over 2,000 missions, killed 356 people each, and we were top killing machines. The problem was that because we had played so many different people we forgot who were really were. We had problems with remembering our first names, completely forgotten our last names, and had lost the opportunity to have a normal childhood. We never were depressed; I mean how could you be if that was all you’d ever known? We were also pushed so much that we graduated from high school when we were six, the year everything changed.

“Raven Move!” I was yanked out of my thoughts by Scarlet screaming in my head.
I looked down to see a very mad Damian coming into the cell I was over. I quickly moved to the end of the row. Shit they had me cornered. Damian was coming into the cell from one side and Josh from another. Guards had lined the hall all looking a bit nervous. I made my destination there, by the guards that were already scared of me. I quickly crawled to the end corner, jumped down closing the cell doors in the process. Damian and Josh were now locked in the cell and all I had to do was fight two hundred guards. What I didn’t expect was for Damian to have super natural strength and brake through the cell bars. He then grabbed me and shoved something on to my neck. The last think I remember was scarlet screaming my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscribing are extremely appreciated!