We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Sara Armor

Raven’s Pov

I looked down at Josh and decided that I have to talk to him. I stood on the branch carefully balancing so I didn’t fall. I jumped up and did three flips before my feet connected with the ground. I flipped my hair out from in front of my face and turned around to see Jace walking up.

“Nice jump, Raven.” I nodded in response to Jace’s compliment and walked over to the pond. I sat down and looked over at Josh.

“You wanted to talk?” He nodded and both the boys came and sat down, one on each side of me.

“You are Damian’s singer. Do you get what that entails?” Jace asked and I shrugged.

“Kind of, I mean I know that my blood calls to him and that it’s hard for him to control his thirst around me. “ Josh nodded.

“That’s part of it but there is so much more. He decided not to drink your blood and because he did that you are his weakness. He can’t live without you. You are the air he breathes. Damian isn’t good at showing emotion. He never was but he tries so hard to make you happy. When you aren’t happy it tears him apart.”

“I didn’t realize that I meant that much to him.” I said and looked down.

“You mean more than that to him. Raven no one can tell you how much you mean to him.” I took all that in and just thought for a few minutes.

“Can you two do me a favor?” I asked standing up.

“Name it.” Josh said.

“I want you to go back to the house and tell Damian to come find me. You can’t tell him where I am and I want to know if he can find me. I need to know if he pays enough attention to find where I hide out.” They nodded and each gave me a hug before heading towards the house.

I looked around for another place to hide. I started climbing up the waterfall that leads into the spring. It was beautiful and privet. I often came here to relax and wind down after a mission. I thought about the last mission that my sister and I attempted. I miss those days. Maybe I can talk the guys into going on a mission with us. Before I knew it I was at the top of the waterfall. I looked down the fifty foot drop and smiled. I missed this. I needed to start using my enhancements again. It would calm me down and let me take my anger out on something. I sat down and looked around.

I was surrounded by trees buzzing with wildlife activity. The birds were singing their songs and flying from one tree to another. Squirrels looked around for nuts to bury. I got so lost in my surroundings I didn’t realize Damian until he put his arms around my waist.

“Please forgive me. I’m sorry I upset you.” I sighed and leaned back onto him. I rested my head on his chest and looked up at him. “I love you more than anything on this earth.” He whispered.

“I love you too. Can we do something?” I asked

“Do you forgive me?” I sighed. Now that the J boys explained why he is the way he is. I think I forgive him. I nodded and pulled away from him. “Now what did you want to do, my love?”

I smiled and jumped off the waterfall. I flipped and spun in the air as I soared down towards the pond. I came up for air and looked up at the top of the waterfall. Damian was leaning over the end looking like he was going to jump.

“Are you okay?” He yelled

“I’m better than ok. I’m happy. Now come on you lazy vampire.” I screamed back up. He looked down and shrugged. Then he pushed off and pulled his legs up to his chest in cannon ball form. He landed creating a huge wave. I went underwater and found him swimming to the surface. He pulled me into his arms and finished his ascent.

“So, I take it you want to start missions again?” I nodded enthusiastically and he just laughed.

“Alright let’s head home and talk this over with the other four.” I kissed him and swam to the edge of the pond. I pulled myself out and looked up. Damian offered his hand and I just looked up at him. “Vampire speed, love.” I shook my head

“Show off,” I muttered and took his hand help me up. “Race you back to the house!” and I took off before hearing his answer. I was half way through the woods when something grabbed me. I screamed and then laughed. Damian was tickling me.

“I win.” He whispered into my ear and set me down in the field behind the house. I got up and followed him at human speed. He was in the house sitting down with everyone by the time I walked into the room. “Hey, about time you joined us.” I glared at him and plopped down next to Destine on the couch.

“He’s being a Jack again.” I said looking at Scarlet. She smiled at the memory and Destine looked at everyone in question.

“It’s something I called both of them the first time I met them. They were like ‘neither of our names are Jack’. Then I was all ‘I didn’t say your name was jack, you jack,’ they didn’t really get it.” She just laughed and we all went back to the mission.

“So, we really are going to do another mission?” I asked excited and they all nodded.

“Here’s our mission. Her name is Sara Armor. She single handedly decides who lives and who dies. She has actually given the order to kill Damian, Raven, Scarlet and I.” I looked away.

“Raven has actually fought her before.”Scarlet said and all eyes were on me. I got up and walked over to the window. I heard Scarlet telling the story.

“We just finished our last mission for a while, we were going on vacation. I was messing around and blew the tire on my bike. That girl drove up in her car and asked if we needed any help. We said no but she got out anyway. Raven was getting something off her bike and she hit me over the head with something. I blacked out for a few minutes but when I woke up Raven and her were fighting. She had a knife and Raven didn’t have anything. I couldn’t move. I had fallen and messed up my leg. That girl was a psycho. She and Raven had been going at it for a few minutes and she got Raven on her stomach. Raven jumped back and ignored all the blood coming out of her stomach. The girl thought she had Rave. Raven jumped on her and knocked her out. She wanted to kill that Sara chick but I yelled for her. We had to get home so we could stitch each other up. She was losing way to much blood. Well we both survived but Raven has a huge scar over her stomach now.” I put my hand over my stomach and remembered feeling the pain of Scarlet stitching me up.

“I’m going to kill her.” Damian said with malice in his voice. I spun around.

“No, we are going to kill her, all of us because she has gone after all of us one way or another.” I said completely detached.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys, so i'm adding more action but it is still going to be partially about the relationships.

tell me what you think.

comment please!

Kit Kat aka TIGER!