We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Spy and Shoot

An hour later I was walking on top of the roof. We had discussed a few different plans but decided that we had to research more before we could decide anything. I couldn’t get her face out of my mind. She had haunted my dreams for months after. I had wanted to go find her but Scarlett had told me I couldn’t. My stitches were still healing and she was scared I’d bleed out. I would have killed her even in my state. She made a fool of me and my sister.

I heard the roof squeak and turned around. Damian stood there with both hands in his pockets, rocking on his heels.

“You okay?” He wonders and I just nod. Damian sighs and walks closer. He puts one hand on either side of my face. “We’ll get her. I promise.” I nod.

“Let’s go start this research.” I jump off the roof and start walking to the car. I’m already dressed in my black outfit with all my gear in the car. I sit down in the passenger seat and wait for everyone to join me. An hour later I’m like spider woman, standing on a three inch ledge listening to Sara Armor yell at a man four times her size. He had messed up a very important kill apparently. I had already been standing here for three hours. Everyone else had stopped spying because they thought they had enough and they couldn’t handle standing on this ledge anymore.

I wanted to kill her more than anything. She threatened not only me but my family. She will die even if it’s the last thing I ever do. I carefully climbed down and off her property. Our truck was parked across the neighborhood. I carefully dogged barking dogs and motion lights as I made my way back to our black truck. I opened the passenger door and slid soundlessly in. Damian was half asleep in the driver seat and Scar and Josh were cuddled up in the middle seat both fast asleep. In the back seat Destine’s head was in Jace’s lap and he played with her hair also half asleep. They looked so happy.

I carefully nudged Damian to wake him up. If I wasn’t prepared for him to freak and if I didn’t have vampire speed and strength, I would have been pinned in the seat.

“Relax, it’s just me. We can go now.” I say sitting back in my seat and putting my seat belt on. Damian sighs and starts the car.

When we got home everyone headed straight up stairs and went to bed. The hour spying, two hour wait for me, and two and a half hour drive home made them crabby and tired. Damian headed up with them as I finished putting everything away. I was too mad to sleep so I decided to go into our gun range and shoot a few clips. I was on my third clip when I heard someone on the elevator. I turned around ready for anything as Destine walked out. I relaxed and smiled at her sleepy state.

“Hey, what are you still doing up? It’s 9:30 in the morning. Did you ever go to bed?” She said drowsily rubbing her eyes and stretching.

“No, I just stayed up. Couldn’t sleep” I shrug and go back to firing my 9mm.

“What happened last night?” She said after I finished emptying my clip. I started loading another clip as I turned to her.

“Don’t worry about it. I promise I won’t do that to you guys again. I’m sorry. I lost track of time.” She nods and heads back to the elevator. I turn back to my target and fire three times. All perfect kill shots.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe i let it be this long since i posted!!! i'm sorry!
but the good news is i should be posting more now!
comment please! tell me if you like it...or if you hate it....please

Kit Kat aka TIGER!!!