We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Those Hotties Have Some Bodies

“You two are never leaving our sights again, too much trouble comes of it.” Josh said.
“Fuck” Scar and I both said to each other through the connection in our heads.
“How are we supposed to get out now?”Scar said while her mind was already processing a plan.
“We are just going to have to be very precise in our planning and don’t try to escape when we have the little chances. “ I replied rather sorrowfully.
“That is going to suck,” She said aloud.

At that point, we realized we had been staring at each other and both the guys were like WTF is going on? We both burst out laughing and knew that we’d have to be more careful in the future when we were communicating like that. The guys just shook their head and were like I don’t think I want to know right now.

“Well I’ll see you later. “ Damian said and Josh responded with a grunt and a nod.

It was dark out, I realized for the first time. I must have been knocked out for a long time. The guys both tossed us over their shoulders, with many complaints from both of us, and proceeded to walk towards the rooms we were in earlier, in opposite directions, again. Way to go us with our smart escapes.

He finally released me before going to a dresser and pulling out a shirt.

“Go change” he practically growled at me.
“Umm I need pants here,” I said with attitude. He scoffed, grabbed a pair of boxers and chucked them at my face.
“These better be clean.” Was all I said. A smile slowly creped its way onto his face.
“Don’t worry, princess they are” I wanted to hit him.

Therefore, I attacked him, but sadly, after just four hits he grabbed me, picked me up, tossed me into the bathroom, and repeated his command. I got up and looked around. There were two sinks, a huge shower with ten different showerheads, and an enormous bathtub. I actually think it is a Jacuzzi. Then there were two more doors. One lead to a toilet and the other led to a walk in closet filled with towels and bathroom supplies. I walked back into the bathroom and realized that everything was black red or silver. I laughed, those three colors happened to be my favorite colors. I quickly changed and walked back into the room after doing my nightly duties.

“Finally” Damian sighed as I walked out.

He walked in but not before my jaw, it hit floor. He had no shirt on and he had the most perfect set of abs I had ever seen. That is when I first realized.

“Damn he is HOT!”
“What? Who is?” Shit I accidentally spoke through minds to Scar.
“No one, nothing, goodnight.” I said quickly.
“You like Damian, don’t you?” she asked.
“Maybe…”I answered sheepishly.
“Okay then, I don’t feel so bad because Josh it HOTT! Like with two ‘T’s!” she shouted. “I got to go, bye sis,” she said in a rush and let the connection fade.
I was tackled from behind and started laughing so hard when I realized it was Damian. He was laughing too so it was all good. When I finally calmed down enough to breathe properly, Damian thought it was his job to discover if one truly turned blue when being tickled. I got the horrid job of being the one tested on. It turns out that you go red, then purple, then blue, and not long after you turn dark blue you pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, so i'm mad right now because my flash drive just failed.
and this story was the only thing saved on it.
It makes me especially mad because i was just about to save it to my hard drive and the flash failed and erased it all

i just printed it so i lost one chapter at the most and it wasn't an important chapter or one that stuck out in my mind. so from now on i'm typing it off a paper version so the grammar won't be as fantastic because i read over the other one like 200 times. but its ok so i'm still updating ^-^