We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

Death Waterfall

Two things happened that night that hadn’t happened in a long time. The first one was I fell asleep almost immediately and that hasn’t happened since I was like two years old. The second thing was for the first time since I was about six, I didn’t have a nightmare. I woke around five am, my usual time. I shrugged out of Damian’s arms and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I felt extremely energized and yet relaxed. Once I was done with all my morning activities it was about 6:01. I was one minute slower than normal. I sighed to myself and went outside to find Scarlet. Every morning we ran together. I found her in the hallway the two rooms share. We ran for an hour around the house. We talked about everything that had occurred in the last few days. At one point, we both stopped jogging and looked at each other. This was not good. Scarlet had the same feeling I had last night. We were both depending on the other to talk us out of what we were thinking. What were we going to do? And how did we become comfortable around these two guys so quickly?

“We have to leave.” We both said at once.

“Alright, next opportunity you have go, don’t wait for me. We’ll meet up on Death Waterfall agreed?” I asked

“Agreed,” She nodded.

We decided Death Waterfall because almost no one could make it up there alive. That’s not even mentioning back down. Scar and I were up there so much we built a house and lived there when we needed to. We shook on it and started to head back to our rooms.

Shortly later we stopped to get a drink, turned around, and noticed that we were surrounded. The guards had enclosed us in a circle. When Josh and Damian got there they both noticed that we were heading back to the rooms and away from the front door. They called the guards off, told us to take showers and dry our hair. It was time for our hair to be dyed. Two hours later Scar had red hair and I had black. We smiled at each other and we gave the guys hugs, thanking them. They then told us the good bad news. They had to leave for about 36 hours to attend to some business. They didn’t have enough guys back from recovery for us each to have our own team. We would be together with a trained team watching our every move until they got back. This would be our chance to escape. That was the good part; the bad part was this was our only chance to escape.

We said goodbye to the guys and started planning our departure. Within the next 12 hours we had knocked out the entire house with gas and walked out the front door. We looked into the garage for some transportation and found motorcycles. There was a lime green bike and a black bike. I jumped on the black one and Scar on the lime green one. Within five minutes, we couldn’t see the house. We were going over 100 mph while goofing off with wheelies and stupid tricks. We completed the three hour drive in just under a single hour.
By our house I don’t mean our foster houses or the house on Death Waterfall. Scar and I were well off, no we were rich; there was no way to say that nicely. When our parents pasted they left us with quite the sum of cash. We bought this house and finished redecorating it about two days before we were kidnapped. We parked our newly acquired bikes and walked inside. About four years ago we decided we wanted we wanted revenge against the people that were involved in killing our friends and parents. We had a secret room put in where we tracked all the people we knew where involved. I hadn’t had blood in about a week, so I went and got a glass while Scar went to get something from her room. I was checking up on all the people we were watching when I heard her coming down the stairs.

“Scar!” I yelled.

“What?” she asked walking into the room.

“High profile going on in two to three weeks, yes or no?” I inquired.

“We don’t really have a choice then do we?” she sighed and I shook my head and said

“No, not really.” I got up and went to get ready. We had to be there next week to scope out the area. We got all of our wings, colored contacts, disguises, and spy stuff together along with the normal trip necessities. We would have to buy the gowns for the ball there; we didn’t have any ones left that weren’t damaged.

We had been assassins since before our parents’ death; we were now experts, the best in the world to tell you the truth. Almost no one knew who we really were, but they did notice the clue we left behind. It was a red raven. We were also top street racers, fighters, and the best at anything to do with weapons. We decided to drive to the ball. It was only a few hours away and we never drove the speed limit. We decided to take our black truck and tow the motorcycles. Not the ones we just stole but the ones we bought and customized. They were the same colors but with a few adjustments. Our crotch rockets were the latest, fastest models, and we added two tanks of nitrous oxide for each bike. We tossed our trip stuff in the bed of the pickup and went to grab our ridding gear. We had our jackets, both black with red accents, and our helmets that we rarely ever used. We put that with the bikes, grabbed our MP3s, CD cases, and we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are awesome!
the more comments the more i update.
:)