We're Crazy, They're Gorgeous, This Might Just Work.

I Hate Him- Times Two!

Three hours later Scar and I were heading up to our room. We were both exhausted. The guys had kept up on the dance floor the entire night and we hadn’t slept all week. Scar and I got ready for beds and took off the ugly pink and purple comforters because you know they never wash those things. We then lay on the pea green sheets. What is it with hotels and ugliness? An hour later, we both were still awake and at the same time as I punched the pillow next to me, Scarlet hit her headboard. Both of us muttered a curse at the guys because it was their fault we hadn’t been able to sleep since we left. We had become accustomed to sharing their beds with their arms wrapped around us.

Twenty-two minutes later, we have up on trying to sleep and played card games for the next few hours. We would have continued to play but at 6:00am the boys walked in and told us to pack because we were going home. Scar and I despised them. If it weren’t for them ruining our mission, our list of people to kill would be a lot shorter, we would be able to sleep, and we won’t be practically slaves right now.

Josh was standing behind Scarlet and Damian behind me, watching our every move.

“This Is Stupid!” Scar screamed and I winced.

“Watch the volume Scar!’ I responded after seeing Damian and Josh exchange questioning glances.

“sorry but still this is bogus, I mean who the hell are they to threaten us-the knife throwing, ass kicking, bitches that we are- I mean seriously, who could kill us when we are working together? We are vampire and werewolf, practically unkillable! The only reason their guards caught us is because we got tired and allowed them to.”

“Good point; window, ceiling, or door? We have to split up; I’ll meet you on the roof of the building next to us.” I said

“Alright, I’ll take the window, you take the door. See you soon and good luck! Over and out.” With that we both smiled at each other and headed for our designated exits.

Before I was even close to the door something zoomed past my ear and stuck into the wall. In the wall there was a big black and purple dart. Tranquilizer gun. We both looked at each other and nodded. We jumped up into the ceiling, looked at each other, saluted, and started off into two different directions. Half an hour later we were both standing on top of a roof in our bike jackets and black pants. We no longer had wigs, makeup, or any other stuff on.

“We have to switch bikes, I’ll throw them off and try to make your get away cleaner okay?” I said

“Fine.” Was her one syllable answer and just from that I knew she was mad.

We went carefully back to our truck to get weapons. We told the guys we had rented a black lexis at the airport. We had two of everything and by the time we were done hiding weapons, there were no more weapons in the truck. We got the bikes off the trailer and took off on each other’s bike. We had hired a service to take the truck and trailer back to the house. For once in our lifetime, we both obeyed the speed limits. And where did that get us? On every single cop’s radar, that’s where. Figures the one time we obey a speed limit they come for us. Before we were on the road for two minutes, we had cops flashing us down. Scar and I looked at each other and both put our thumbs up. Ten minutes later, we were dodging cars at almost two hundred miles an hour, and we still hadn’t used the nitrous oxide. The cops had every car trained on us, we had to split!

We passed under a bridge and Scar stopped quickly, turned around, and headed the other way. I kept going the way we were originally heading. We would meet back up eventually. The cops weren’t sure who to follow so stupidly they just stopped and watched us ride off. Next think I knew I heard another bike. I know that that was not Scarlet. I was still going around two hundred, who was that? How did they manage to keep up with me? I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was a guy but he had a lime green helmet with a black star on the left side. The bike had an identical build to the other two bikes that were in Damian and Josh’s garage.

If I had to guess who it was, I would guess it would be Josh thinking I’m Scarlet.

“Shit, I think Josh is on my tail.” I told Scar telepathically.

“Ditto, only with Damian, We have to meet up and fend them of were innocent people won’t be harmed or caught in the cross fire.” She said and I started to shake my head like she could see me. I stopped and proceeded to look at the GPS on our bikes. The bikes had trackers that had to be manually turned on every time the bike was turned on, and they only connected the two bikes. I spotted a road where we could turn onto to meet up.

“Alright turn left at the next intersection and I will meet you on Moon Ave.”

“Gotcha.” She replied. I pulled a sudden right and caught Josh off guard for a moment.

He quickly recovered and was back on my tail thirty seconds later. I merged onto the road scar was on and looked back to see her quickly approaching. She was just about to pass me and I gunned the bike to keep up with her. We were heading towards the desert. We drove another two miles and then pulled out our guns. We didn’t look back but instead used our mirrors for guidance of where the bullets were going. For now, our target was just to one side of the guys. Both of us were hoping to scare them off. After about fifteen bullets from each of us they started firing back with tranquilizers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there's another chapter. Tell me what you think.

do me a favor and go read my friend's stories. her link is on the summery page. shes amazing!