Recalling These Memories

001

“Velie, are you dressed yet?” Pandora shouted from the front door. I finished putting my hair into a ponytail and walked out of the small bathroom. Pandora wasn’t wearing any of her Tokio Hotel merchandise for once, and had on an outfit similar to mine in green whereas mine was grey. It happens at times.

“I don’t see what you’re fussing about, either way we’ll be in line for at least an hour before you get anything signed,” I sighed. Pandora ran over and dragged me out of the bus and onto the parking lot pavement. The rest of our band stood patiently at the mall’s entrance. We chose to park on the opposite side of the mall from where the Hot Topic was as a precaution so we wouldn’t get mauled in the way in.

“And just when we were about to send a rescue team in there for you,” Severin joked.

“You guys could have just left me on the bus,” I said. None of them listened to me and let Pandora drag me along.

Everyone entered the mall and looked for a directory. We didn’t need to, seeing as posters announcing the event were hanging everywhere. “Tokio Hotel signing today from 1 – 3 PM today at Hot Topic!” they advertised. They were even complete with arrows pointing the way to go. We followed the arrows until screaming of excited fans was enough to find our way. Excited cries of “they're here!” and “oh my god!” sounded as the four took their seats at the table. I just groaned and looked around for my escape. With Pandora occupied Elysia with her rapid chatter and Kai laughing with Severin, I would be able to leave unnoticed. I took a step away from them silently only to have Pandora glare at me intensely.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She asked. I looked at her innocently and moved back. Dammit, she’ll never let me go…

“Stay in an orderly line!” an employee shouted. I rolled my eyes as she voice was drowned out by the ever excited girls.

It didn’t take as long as I thought I would to get near the front. We were only a few wild fan girls away from the table. Joy.

“Ugh, why does Gustav have to be at the end?” Pandora groaned.

Gustav Schafer is the whole reason we’re here. We just HAD to go because Gustav is SOOO GORGEOUS. I still don’t understand why I had to be dragged along.

Bill looked up at the sound of Pandora voice and his eyes widened.

“Brecht die Nacht!” He shouted. Everyone looked around, confused while we tried to stay unnoticed. “Break the Night!” he said in English. This time he pointed to us and everyone looked.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Re-write!!
I don't speak German.
Except for a few random things I've picked up from my Latin teacher (she's German).
So if there's any errors in the band name, they'll be fixed by tomorrow afternoon.

Mushii.Massacre didn't nag therefore we love you!
Comment / Subscribe / Love / Hate