Recalling These Memories

004

The first night we were in Phoenix, Arizona Tokio Hotel had their show. Our band would get in for free and be able to hang out backstage compliments of David.

“This is boring,” Pandora groaned. This time, no one even moved. We were tired of trying to keep her entertained. We all continued our mundane activities while she lay sprawled out on the floor.

“Want to go to the other bus?” Seth suggested. Judging by Pandora’s expression, she had a new distraction. “Velie, go with her.”

“Why?” I whined. Seth pointed to the door and Pandora dragged me outside. “Remember to knock first.”

Obediently, she knocked and waited for someone to answer the door: Bill.

“Hallo,” he smiled. Pandora asked if we could get on and Bill stepped aside to let us past. Pandora looked around and stayed in her place near the door until Bill assured her it was okay to walk around if she wanted. I could see Gustav’s back facing us while he was on his laptop in the back room along with Tom who was watching television.

“Georg!” she called. I think she liked to bother him since Severin teased him about liking her during yesterday’s breakfast. I heard a loud thud and before long Georg walked out from the bunk area in Red Hot Chili Pepper boxers.

“We weren’t… interrupting anything, were we?” I asked hesitantly. Georg blushed as I glanced pointedly at his twisted boxers and his messy hair.

“Nein, nein, nein! I was just sleeping,” he said hastily. He tried to casually fix his hair but glared at Pandora who was failing to hold back her giggling.

“Okay we can go back to our bus now, I’m good,” she giggled.

“Good because this bus smells like a bunch of guys,” I joked. Bill stuck his tongue out at us before letting us get out.

Everyone on our bus was confused when Pandora and I got back on after being there for only five minutes but we didn’t tell them what we were laughing about. After a while Seth made us all get ready to go to the concert. According to him we would be watching from the side stage area as Tokio Hotel played for a crowd bigger than any two of our audiences combined. Yay.

As we watched the concert, it was hard not to be amazed. There were so many people- mostly fangirls- in the audience that we couldn’t even start to comprehend how large the mass really was. Of course besides being stunned by the turn out, we couldn’t help but criticize every mistake they made while performing. It was kind of disappointing.

It was amusing to see all the signs the fans made. One or two said “Fuck me through the monsoon,” (which was disturbing) some had “Marry me!” and of course most declared how amazing the guys were.

When it was finished, we were all cheering along with the fans and had enjoyed seeing their impressive and high energy (though nothing compared to ours we decided) performance. Since all four were worn out, we went our separate ways for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, BlackTiger and I haven't written in a while. We're doing our best.