Recalling These Memories

005

The next night was our show, which had surprisingly sold out. Don’t get me wrong, the band was good and all, but we really didn’t know we had so many fans. Seth had invited Tokio Hotel to watch our concert like we had for them the night before and they would stand side stage behind the curtain. We were performing at a small underground café that let bands perform certain nights, no matter the genre.

We stayed on the stage even after we finished sound check to get a better feel of the venue. Which for Pandora meant seeing if she could do all of the jumping and thrashing she usually did, Kai tested out the outcrop of the stage to see if he could walk on it and such, Elysia and Severin chatted, and I stood at the furthest corner watching them and going over the set list in my head.

“Hey.” I jumped at the sudden disturbance and calmed down when it was just Tom. I smiled warmly and accepted his (uncalled for and awkward) hug. “I’m going to go see the others.”

I shrugged, letting him leave and looked around to see the other three were there too. Boy the things you miss while zoning out.

“My stance is just fine!” Pandora argued with Georg who was trying to convince her to change her playing posture. You never want to tell her to change her signature stance unless of course you’d like to pick your jaw up off the floor. “And picks are so… unnecessary.”

“But-”

“Unless you’re trying to keep your pretty boy hands soft and delicate,” she scoffed. He looked slightly offended at her accusations but kept silent. Good choice.

Kai and Bill stood on the outcrop talking to owner of the café, a nice look man with a load of piercings and tattoos. Tom, Elysia, Severn, and Gustav were gathered around Severin’s drum kit as Severin explained something about the complicated drumming of our song “Bloody Hell” and his reasoning for having the song first for each concert.

“We’re going to be letting the people inside in a minute, so you all might want to get off stage,” the owner’s wife warned us from the side door. We put our instruments on their stands and followed her to the back stage area.

All of us sat around talking while we heard the fans flood the place. The owner’s wife, Sally as we learned, came in to get us and we departed from Tokio Hotel to go onstage. Right before we went on we let out our near-ritual, ear-splitting, guttural, wild group scream, earning some looks from the others. We shrugged it off and prepared to get on stage.

“Get ready for this you guys.”

“No matter if those motherfuckers hate us! (Fuck me, I'm coming down)
I just want to be there with you-”


Kai pointed out into the crowd, not at anyone in particular and winked as he usually did at that part of song and Pandora laughed when two girls obviously fought over who he meant. Nothing out of the normal, it happens. But when they actually got physical, we didn’t see that coming. We stopped playing and waited for the security to settle them down without anyone getting hurt.

“Take her shirt off!” I turned around and looked at Severin incredulously. He, along with a few of the guys in the crowd whooped and encouraged the catfight between the two girls to continue.

“You want to see a girl shirtless?” I called out. A loud uproar of approval came from the crowd so I put down my guitar and stripped off my shirt. I had a tank top underneath, obviously. “Sorry boys.”

“But I see you as a sister!” Severin cried. Everyone laughed at his outburst as he covered his eyes with his hands. When security finally got to the girls, neither had any major injuries.

“Wow, that was… odd,” Kai laughed nervously into the microphone. "And we thought our shows in Germany were crazy!"

“Can we… continue now?” Pandora asked. We all nodded at each other and without any delay rolled into our cover of blink-182’s “First Date.”

“That was wonderful,” Bill commented as we stumbled off stage. We all grunted in response, to worn-out to really say anything. I shoved my guitar into his chest as I passed him and sprawled out on the comfy couch.

“I know I wasn’t the only one who enjoyed the ‘show’” Tom smirked. Severin ran out of the room screaming bloody murder. “Geez I was just kidding.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Random lyrics pwn!
Do not steal them, they're ours!