Recalling These Memories

007

I looked up from my conversation with Bill, sighing as I saw Pandora stumble into the arms of a guy that I didn’t know the name of. She giggled when he whispered something into her ear and accepted the drink he handed her.

“I’ll be right back,” I told Bill. I moved forward to Pandora and the guy looked at me suspiciously. I looked back at him with a deathly glare and he kept his arms around her. “Take your hands off her, now.”

“No,” he sneered. He was about to pull her away from me when a large hand gripped his shoulder.

“Now,” Georg commanded. The guy backed off cautiously, disappearing into the crowd quickly.

“Stop bein’ so goddamn protective!” Oh great, now she’s mad. I released Pandora from my hold when I heard her accented words. I left Georg to deal with her while she went on a drunken rant.

“Everything okay?” Bill asked, concerned. I sat back down in my seat and ran a hand over my face, nodding slowly. “If you don’t mind me asking, why does she have a British accent when she speaks English?”

“She lived in England for a few years,” I answered. “It only really shows when she’s mad.”

“Oh, that explains it,” he chuckled. The loud music stopped abruptly and Seth asked my band to come to the stage.

“What’s this about?” I asked hurriedly. Bill shrugged with a smile and pushed me toward the stage. I saw Georg trying to convince Pandora to get on stage and laughed when Severin simply flipped her over his shoulder and took her with him. The rest of us filed after them and faced Seth.

“These five have worked so hard over these past few months, and I want to congratulate them on that at this moment,” Seth began. Everyone applauded, which only confused us further. “And I want to let them know that it has all paid off. If you guys would turn around..."

We turned around obediently, seeing the cover of our new album, “The Fragile Minds.” It showed us sitting in a circle from an over head point of view with our instruments. I was looking up at the camera blankly; Pandora was making a face at it while Kai had his head in her lap; Elysia was holding her guitar as if she was going to hit the camera; and Severin wasn’t paying attention as he drummed on his practice pads with his headphones on.

As soon as we realized what was before us, we all embraced Seth in a group hug. Well, except for Pandora who was being shoved back onstage by Georg.

“Wait… if Tokio Hotel told us that this was just a party… then they were in on this,” Elysia said.

“You all set this whole thing up, didn’t you? I should’ve known something was up when you let us go to that signing…” I concluded.

“I’m not the one to fully blame; I did have some help from my brother,” Seth laughed.

“Who’s your brother?” Severin asked. Seth looked into the crowd and pointed. We all looked in the same direction.

“David,” Seth answered.

“Well… you two do have the same last name…” Elysia said. Everyone laughed when we had finally grasped the concept. “Oh be quiet.”
♠ ♠ ♠
eradicated. commented and therefore we love you =3
Comment / Subscribe