Recalling These Memories

008

One Month Later

I woke up with start, my eyes snapping open to see the back of an airplane seat in front of me. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes as I sat up in my seat, immediately realizing that Pandora was leaning on my shoulder as she slept peacefully. We were going back to the U.S. for a short tour that included signings and appearances, mostly publicity stuff. We hadn’t expected to be going back so soon, having gotten used to being in Germany again, but Seth insisted that we had to.

Leaning back, I closed my eyes to try and go back to sleep but felt a faint vibration near my hand. It was Pandora’s cell phone going off in her own hand, not disturbing her sleep whatsoever. Carefully, I removed her hand from around it and read the screen to see who was calling after I flipped it open.

Georg

“Yeah?” I rasped into the receiver. I cleared my throat quietly and opened the small window beside me while I awaited his answer. The plane was flying over some large body of water, meaning our flight was far from being over.

“…Velie?” Georg replied, obviously confused. “Where’s Pandora?”

“She’s sleeping, do you want to leave a message or something?” I asked him. I heard rustling in the background and he sighed, the sound of footsteps audible.

“I don’t know, she asked me to call when I woke up,” he responded. I could detect the slight slur to his words, proof that he had really just woke up. “But ah… can you tell her to call when she wakes up?”

“I’ll be sure to do that,” I agreed. “Bye.”

I closed her phone and put it down on the tray in front of Pandora. After a few moments of boredom I took out my cell phone and called the first number I had in my contacts.

“Kaulitz,” Bill answered.

“Hey, it’s me.”

“Velie, it’s nine in the morning,” he laughed slowly. I picked up Pandora’s phone and looked at the time to see he was right.

“Oh, I’m sorry; I’ll call later when everyone’s awake.”

“Never mind, I don’t care. So I’m guessing Pandora and Kai haven’t crashed the plane yet?” he asked jokingly.

“Not yet it seems,” I laughed. “So what are you doing today?”

“We might begin recording at the studio, whatever we feel like.” The plane dipped a bit, making Pandora jerk awake, snapping her eyes open. She groaned when she heard me talking and tried to hit me to shut me up.

“Georg called,” I whispered as Bill continued to ramble on. He sure could talk for someone who just woke up.

“Why?” she whined. She picked up her phone and dialed his number slowly.

“He’s your boyfriend, duh.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay!
And for the filler chapter....

Thank you eradicated. for the comment
Comment / Subscribe