Blood Fangs

Chapter 5

It was an unforgiving feeling in the pit of my stomach. Somthing was going to happen now that Spike had been turned to a vampire. I was used to the idea that Spike would grow up and find another woman to marry and have children with and be happy. But that was taken away from him and I knew it was my fault. If not for me he'd be in his bed asleep and dreaming of his normal girlfriend instead he's laying in his bed figuring out what he's going to do or go on now that he was inhuman At least that's what I'm assuming. How was this going to affect us? All these questions were bound to come up, but even I couldn't answer them at this time. Maybe it was the uncontrollable feeling in my gut that a major event was about to go down and nobody knew when or where. I gazed at my Vampire Mate with his tormented mind- Yet he was so peacful as his chest rose up and down gently. As I watch him I think back to a conversation I had with him a few years ago about Vampires and Werewolves. He had told me how much he hated vampires again he had no idea I was a Vampire. He always thought Werewolves were cooler. It had tortured me to know how he truly felt. I had tried hard to make it known that there was an ever growing feud between those to creatures. But being the Son of a Lawyer he usually won those arguments. I now felt like I had just forced him into a Lifestyle he had no intention of being apart of, and the truth was...I had forced him into a life style. But at least I knew he was safe- or at least I think he's safe. It defident;y was not fair that he lost his precious budding life to my Vampire Sibling.

Spike's body stirred in his sleep.

"I'm sorry you had this happen" I whispered sliding off the bed to write a note.

.....Love Elizibeth Melmont only a single tear was shed as I unfastened my amulet I wore that told other Vampries families which one I beleonged too, I leaned over Spike and fastened my amulet around his lean neck, and kissed his cold stone lips for the last time and I placed my note into his palm and closed it as I stepped away to take a long gaze at my one and only Vampire Prince I'd ever love. Then I jumped onto the windowsill and jumped out and fell to land on my feet gracefully. As I began to walk in the opposite direction.

"You really should stay-"

I turned to confront my ex- Brother and said through my gritted Teeth "Mastiff- leave me alone" and began to walk away.

"Liz, please listen to me" he pleaded grabbing hold of my upper arm.

"Why!" I shouted and he had to immediatly put his palm to my mouth and he looked around to see if my 'outburst' had attracted any un-wanted attention. I looked at his face, and it wore a worried expression only seen once, and that was when he realized he'd have to 'protect 'his sister from a mortal boyfriend.

"What's Wrong?" I asked with a tone of worry in my voice.