Blood Fangs

Chapter 6

"what's wrong?!" I hissed again

He lowered his eyes and looked up with piercing red irises. "Do you remember Viktor?"

Viktor, my first love, or so I thought. When we lived in Frankfurt our families were neighbors, He was tall, slender and absolutely covered in tattoos. I was pretty much the same as I am today but I really had no morals back then, I wore black Vinyl outfits and 3 inch boots with a strapless corset. I was 200 years old but it felt like I had just reached my teenage years, He had seen me at a local club raving with another really hot Vampire named Zeik. Viktor had 3 women around him, it was a dance like very oily, smooth, and slick like an dancer in India would perform. He had on tight red leather pants hugging his stone body. His chest was firm like stone and had sweat covering his chest making him glow. His hair was bright neon orange the length of the middle of his face, with these glistening yellow eyes locked with mine. Somthing happened where he glided past everybody until he was inches from my face.

"What? Is there somthing on my face?" I asked suddenly feeling self concious

He smiled looking down with a small laugh "No, you just took my breath away"

"What a load of BS" I replied smirking and turning away swaying my hips alluringly and turning to make him follow. That's what he did, he glided through the crowd while I stumbled with my boots. His head was angled down with a smirk that offered a glimpse at his fangs.

"Are you stalking me for my blood?" I teased

"I'd rather saviour the sweetness then kill you" he replied licking his fangs while brushing his orange locks out of his eyes.
He inched his face closer to smell the sweet Hybrid Blood I possesd. I could hear my blood running and my heart thumping while my legs began to wobble and the amount of intensity he posseed, so much I began to weaken at his reflection. He knew what he was doing and he took advantage of that, but the worst part was that I let him. He crushed his body against mine against the wall of his room. Taking over my body and using it to it's fullest without my objection. At first he was soft with me and very carful not to hurt my hybrid human/Vampire Body. He towered over my fragile body dipping down to deep thoat his tongue past my mouth. I was embarrased because of my human side made me sweat, and he just smiled and held me closer. But it didn't end that night. Mastiff knew who he was and he didn't mind him. My Mom loved him like he was her son, she had no idea what he did to me, or what we did together. I was getting tired of fucking like bunnies everytime we went out, but he had a different idea of what we should do. I was so angry that he only wanted me for sex. I stood up and and walked for the door. He was too fast and cut me off.

"Liz, please...I'm sorry!" He soothed looking for my eyes.
I brought my eyes to his and smacked him across his face, but I forgot he was like stone and my wrist snapped clean.

"Holy shit!!" I howled in pain and fell to the ground as the room began to spin and my head decided to feel like it was gonna split in half.

"Viktor!!!!" someone yelled in the backround "What the hell did you do to her?!"

"I..I..uh" he stuttered

"She needs to go to get help"
The voice sounded familiar, Zeik, the vampire I'd forgotten about.
"You have to help me Zeik!"
He smiled nodding over to my unconcious limp body.

That next morning I woke up with a harsh pain between my legs. My clothes were torn and I had scratches up my arms. I didn't shed a single tear, infact I sat up and went to grab my boots and one of Viktors T-shirts when I felt a shart pain in my wrist and I remembed what happend last night. My hands was limp and swollen, yet I still kept my composure. I grabbed what I could and got out of that room and walked next door and down the back Cellar to Mastiff's door. I knocked and waited for him, he opened it with a smile that turned to a shocked expression, his face turned back to the room to a man in the corner with neon orange hair.

He turned back to me "Stay here" he commanded, I obeyed.

"What did you do to my sister?!" He yelled charging for Viktor with eyes as blacker that night, grabbing Viktor by the neck.

He laughed "She got what she deserved" he paused "Some good hard love" he demonstrated by jerking his pelvis.

"Get the Fuck out of my face!" Mastiff roared grabbing Viktor by his neck and dragging him across the room to the door. I jumped when I heard it open and this orange haired man soar into a concrete cellar wall. I got up and walked closer to the motionless figure, I began to reach with my good hand to see if he was okay when his hand shot up and grabbed mine so hard that it was broken right away, he pulled me closer dismissing my howls of agaony "You're a Dead girl" He smiled taking one more violent kiss away from me then flinging me into the concrete wall and disappeared out of sight, leaving me hyserical now having no working hands and half naked on my brothers floor.

"Lizzy!" Mastiff cooed running to my side and kneeling down beside me "I'm gonna help you!, you just have to calm down" he soothed pulling me into his arms.

"M-Mastiff, he-he said I'm a" I paused "Dead girl" I cryed into he black trench coat coating it in tears only a hybrid could create.

He held me closer sqeezing me and whispered in my ear "You're safe now, We're going to leave the day after tommarow...we're going to keep you safe I promise" He whispered picking me up and bringing me to his bed. "Sleep, you'll feel better tommarow" he frowned pulling the covers over me.

Viktor went on a killing spree draining 78 people of Frankfurt of blood that evening, and we were gone the next day, just Mastiff and me. I knew Viktor would find me..no matter what, I just hoped it wouldn't have been this soon.

"How could I forget Viktor" I growled.

"I'm back" that terrorizing voice whispered into my ear.