Claud Faust

Image

Descending down from the clouds she cleared out her eyes to see the world and its lies. The night was cold and it was about to rain. The clouds were getting heavy as she started to spread her silver wings. Descending fast in motion she thought about the things she saw from up above. She pictured out from her mind a very long journey for her up ahead. She was sent in a mission to bring a message passed down from the cradle of time. It was the month of September, The dawning of Libra from the constellations.
Every zodiac has a birth to take, a time to awake and a role to play. For centuries the world has been the stage play for the zodiacs to perform to. First was Aquarius who flooded earth from the time of Noah and cleansed it. Second was Pisces who emerge from the birth of Jesus Christ and became the symbol of Christianity. Third was Aeries and the renaissance or change. Fourth were Taurus and the soaring of human innovation. Fifth were Gemini and the battle for intelligence and achievement over science. Sixth were Cancer and the misunderstood cause of Christianity. Seventh were Leo and its calamities. Eight were Virgo and the individual battles for love or lust. Ninth were Libra and the world war. Tenth were Scorpio and a nation’s submission of defeat after a great colossus strike. Eleventh was the beginning of exploration for both good and evil, and lastly Capricorn who holds the key for the new age.
World was but a stage play for the heavens to watch to. Is all of this just for someone’s eyes to watch?

Or is it a story that foretells a destiny?