Claud Faust

Was that Claud?

Cassey was up early for school. She was excited to see her friends again and tell them about what happened to her last vacation.

As she was driving for school, her mind was flying, thinking about what happened to her last vacation. She was still thinking about the man who helped her.

“Who is he?”
“Why do I have this feeling that I know him?”
“How does he know my name?”

She was thinking these questions not knowing somebody was following her car from behind. It was a black Toyota Yaris and looks like it was old and somewhat wrecked.

Arriving at school, she hurriedly went to her first class.

Her first class was physics. She was surprised to see that someone was already seated at her spot.

It was a guy.

Actually, that guy’s name was Claud Faust. He’s face was blank and feels like he’s going to choke you if you mess around with him. They have been classmates for quite some time but never ever talked to each other even once.

“Maybe I’ll just sit somewhere else then” Cassey thought.

A few moments later. . .
Cassey’s eyes were drawn to this new pretty girl. She was talking to the group of Lizzy.

“Looks like Liz found someone to bug again” Cassey whispered to herself.

The girl then walked towards Claud -- the scary guy. Cassey wanted to warn the girl but she hesitated.

“It’s none of my business anyway” She blankly said.

“Hi my name is Anna mind if I sit next to you?” The new girl ask cheerfully.

Cassey was surprised!

The girl has no clue on who she’s dealing with.

“She’s one brave chick” Her seatmate whispered.

Then their teacher arrived.

“Ok to your seats now we have a new student joining us, Ms. Willheart would you mind?” The teacher requested.

The new girl introduced herself as Anna Willheart.

“So that’s her name” Cassey thought.
After class, Cassey saw Anna with Claud.
“Maybe they know each other already?” Cassey thought to herself. She then proceeded to the cafeteria.
Later after school, Cassey was planning on visiting Jodie after her choir practice.
It was around 6:30 pm. Cassey went to her car out at the back of the school were the parking area was located. She unlocked the doors and threw her bag at the back sit. She slowly twitched the keys and started the engine. As she was about to leave she sighted Claud and Anna talking near the exit.

Anna was crying.

“Awww poor dear, that’s what you get for messing around with guys like him huh?”
“Well figures, nice try though” Cassey said sarcastically.

She stopped to observe. Her chin leaning on the steering wheel with a face pouting.

“What am I doing?”
“Am I nuts?”
“This is totally nonsense!”
“I shouldn’t be nosing around other people’s businesses!”

Anna ran away and left Claud.

Claud’s face frowned as if he was confused.

Then suddenly, Cassey shifted her sight when she saw a car was driving fast towards Claud!

“Oh my GOD look out!” Cassey screamed inside her car.
She closed her eyes when “BANG!” The car explodes!

Cassey was shocked that she couldn’t move. She shivered and hold her breath. Her eyes were reflecting the burning scenery and her pupils were small resembling fear. Her hands moved and slowly reached for the driver’s sidedoor. She went out and looked around too see if there were people who saw it when the car exploded. The school security went immediately to check and some students and school staffs were alerted.

Cassey walk slowly to get near when she saw a figure of a person burning, running away from the car that exploded.

“Wait!? Was that Claud?” Cassey shouted.