Claud Faust

Nice work hero!

Claud woke up on the couch. He noticed the house was quiet. He bent straight to stretch his arms and legs. Claud slept late last night thinking about all that had happened.

He went upstairs to check on Cassey.
On his way upstairs he saw his mother coming down.

“If it’s your classmate you’re looking for well she went home last night. She called her aunt and came to pick her up. You were sleeping like a pig so she didn’t bother you anymore and just left”

Claud looked at the wall clock and realized he was late. He hurriedly took a shower and breakfast then headed straight for school.

At school,
Claud saw Anna sitting on the last row alone. Claud approached but didn’t say anything. They were both silent. He looked around the classroom looking for Cassey but she was not around. Claud figured she must be very confused right now because of what she saw yesterday.

Few moments later their teacher arrived and the class started. Claud kept thinking about what happened yesterday.

“This is crazy! I was hit by a car, burned and now somebody knows my secret! And who was that man by the way? Is he related to Cassey?” He thought of these questions again and again.

Lunch time came but still Anna hasn’t said any word. Claud proceeded to the canteen to grab some food.
While he was eating, Anna suddenly sat beside him and said: “You’re alone, may I sit?”

Claud didn’t answer and just continued eating.
In front of them was a skinny looking fellow with huge eye glasses. He was fixing his old aged camera and was obviously shaking.

Claud noticed it but ignored the whole thing. Instead he looked at Anna staring at this kid.

“Hey are you alright?” Anna asked.

The skinny looking kid stopped shaking and looked at Anna surprisingly.
His eyes were green and his skin was pale, looking like he lacks sleep.

“You’re asking me if I’m fine?. Well I’m not. You see they are lurking behind you! And I say they always are! You just don’t see it!”

The skinny kid stood and walked away fast, carrying his old aged camera. He went for the door exit when he bumped into someone.
It was Jason Dean also known as “JD”. He’s the principal’s grandson and also a Varsity student.
JD stared blankly at the skinny kid.
The skinny kid grabbed his broken camera and crawled out of JD’s way.
JD was the supreme bully at their school and nobody gets away from him.

Greg, one of JD’s gang grabbed the skinny kid and dragged him out of the canteen.

Anna saw what they were doing and grabbed Claud’s shoulder that was currently at that time minding his own business.

Claud: I’m eating. Leave me alone.
Anna: don’t you care what will happen to that kid?
Claud: it’s none of my business, besides its JD. No one gets away from him.
Anna: so you’re saying you’re afraid of him?
Claud: Say what you want.

Anna looked at Claud with disappointment.

Anna: you have change Claud. You’re not the Claud I knew anymore.
Fine! I’ll just go by myself!

Anna walked away leaving Claud behind. A kid eating at the other side of Claud spoke and said: “you shouldn’t have said that dude”

Claud got pissed and left to follow Anna.

At the back of the high school building, JD was giving the skinny kid the time of his life. He smashed the camera on the ground breaking it to pieces. They were surrounding him so that no one would see.
They were a gang of about ten persons and all were basketball varsity students.

“Stop!” Anna shouted while gasping for breath.

All of them turned their eyes on Anna.

“I didn’t know you have a girlfriend Kennedy! Look, look your girlfriend is here to save your sorry ass!” Greg taunted.

Anna stared with anger and readies her fists

“Look at this baby, so you will fight all of us?” Greg asked laughing.

They surrounded Anna and pushed her around.

JD was watching the whole scene and was quiet at the corner.

Greg was laughing hard when suddenly somebody tapped him at the back and punched him right to his face!

All of them were surprised to see that it was Claud. Greg was left unconscious lying on the ground.

“Excuse me gentlemen but it looks like you guys found my girlfriend. I am going to take her back now so excuse me for interrupting your party”

Anna: Girlfriend?
Claud: Don’t ask. . .

JD stood and said: “Oh no don’t leave Faust. I see you have guts showing your face here. Why don’t you stay for a while?”

Claud: I don’t think it’s such a good idea.
JD: Why not?
Have to leave early and “baby-sit” your mother?

The crowd laughed at Claud apart from Anna and Kennedy -- the skinny kid.
Claud got pissed and rushed one of the guys standing beside him.

“You want to see how I baby sit? I’ll show you how I baby sit especially when I discipline them!” Claud ripped off the guy’s pants and spank his butt so hard that it echoed to the whole campus!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh!!!!!

The guy cried so loud that it alerted the other students and some teachers.

JD: let’s get out of here there are people coming!

JD’s gang followed him and ran away from the scene leaving Claud and the others.

Anna: what the hell Claud!?
Claud: stop your blabbering, I save you didn’t I?
Anna: that didn’t help at all!
You made things worse!
Anna: I had a plan! You think I would just rush in and be super girl!
Claud: you’re welcome!
I’m leaving.

Mr. Cardigan: leaving where Mr. Faust?

Anna: We are so dead.
Nice work hero!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment me if something is wrong about this chapter please.^__^

thanks again for reading so far.