Everyday there is some kind of pain

The stories

!Gerards pov!

When Noey got out of the hospital we headed back on tour. Mikey had to watch her around anything sharp because she was still cutting. We all helped with her. I felt sorry for her. Her brother dieing in war. If I lost Mikey I would be a zombie, and her mom stopped talking to her. Thats rude. It's not like Noey told her brother to die, and her mother was mad at her for that. Her mother was just mad at Noey because she was diffrent. When the doctor called Noey's mom. Her mom just hanged up the phone when the doctor told her what had happen. That made Noey cry for a little while. She hasn't smilled yet. but every time something happens and it's funny. You can see that she is hidding a smile. I saw that she was writing in a jornal lately. I was wondering what she was writing.
"Noey watcha writing?"
"Stories." She didn't even look up at me while she answered. Just kept writing.
"Can I read them, or are they private?"
"Well they are kinda private." She said and she looked up at me this time.
"Ok. So are you gonna talk to your mom?" I asked. She looked at me with a lot of anger in her eyes, and then I knew that she was about to yell.
"She should call me! I'm the one that was in the hospital! I would never hang up the phone if she was in the hospital! She is a self centered BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then she calmed down. "I'm sorry Gee. I'm just mad at her."
"I can tell." I said with some fear in my voice. I never seen her act like that, and everyone was staring at her while she was yelling. She just went back to writting. That night Noey didn't even come into our concert. Just sat in the car looking out the window at nothing, but air. When we were done and got on the bus. She didn't have her jornal. She must have hid it from us. If she didn't want us to read it. We weren't going to. She became very diffrent. Whenever she did have her journal out she would make sure that none of us could see inside of it. Frank started to say to me that,
"maybe she is going crazy, and she is writing stories about herself dieing. We should look in it."
"No Frank! She doesn't want us to."
"Gerard this could be serious!"
"I know." I then leaned in for a kiss and Frank refused to give me one. He was mad at me.(I think) or he was figuring out how to get the journal away from her.

$Franks pov$

I started to look around the room looking for the journal's hiding spot. Noey noticed me looking. "Frank whatcha looking for?" She asked.
"Nothing...Nothing."
'Well you like you are." I bet she knew what I was looking for. When she fell asleep that night she held her journal in her arms.(that were hugging herself. Gerard and I gently removed it and ran quietly off the bus. We opened it to the first page which was marked (at the top) March 21, 1997(She is only 19 now. Yes Mikey was older) It had written.
"All I can remeber of that day is falling down the stairs and feeling aburst of pain in my head as I stopped tombling down the stairs. Dad was drunk(like usual and so was mom) Mom just laughed as I fell down. Next morning i was in the hospital, and my parents said that was running down the stairs to dinner. When we got home they locked me in my room while they were drinking, but while I was in my room(locked from the outside) my dad would beat Kyle instead of me. I tried to get out, but he would yell at my door, and Kyle would yell to me. Telling me that it was better for him to get beaten instead of me. I would cry myself asleep. So I wouldn't have to hear mom and dad yelling at each other."

(comments, and none of these stories are true)
(If I didn't make you cry at the end of this, then what do I have to write to make you cry?)