Everyday there is some kind of pain

Hugs and Kisses

*Franks pov*
I looked up and saw Noey waiting at the bottom of the bus stairs. She had tears falling from her face. I ran over to her, and hugged her so tight that she probably couldn't breath. Gerard then came over and hugged her as well. Who could do this to their kid? How could Noey keep this quiet from everyone except her family? She had such a hard life, and I knew that she ran away a couple of times in highschool. She was trying to escape her dad in those attempts. Gerard then let go of his hug, and so did I. "Why did you let go? I felt safe." She said with tears going down her face. I then sat on a bench and patted my lap. She ran over, and sat on my lap. She laid her head on my chest, and wrapped her arms around my waist. I felt her tears start to go through my shirt, but I didn't really care.
"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.
"I didn't know if I should." She said.
"You can tell us anything. You know that." I told her. I ran my fingers through her pearl black hair. She then looked up to me with her beautiful hazel eyes. I then leaned down to kiss her. When are lips touched it felt perfect. Better then when Gerard and I kissed.

$Gerards pov$
When I saw Frank and Noey kissing my heart fell to the ground and broke. I ran on to the bus so I wouldn't have to watch. I then felt tears falling down my pale white checks. I couldn't believe Frank would kiss her. I thought she would kiss him. When I looked out the window they were still kissing! I felt like going out there and pulling them apart, but I wasn't a selffish person. So I didn't.

The next day:

%Noeys pov%

I couldn't believe that Frank kissed me last night. I hope Gerard really didn't see that. Frank kept starring at me while we were heading for the next concert. He told me a couple of times to sit next to him, but I refused. After the concert I heard Gerard and Frank yelling at each other. I walked outside of the bus, and heard Gerard yell 'It's over!!! ' to Frank.
"Oh shit." I said to myself. I ruined their relationship. Why did Frank have to kiss me? Him and Gee would still be together, and be happy. I then heard footsteps coming towards the bus, so I ran back on the bus as quick as I could. I sat on the couch and saw Frank walking up the bus stairs. I looked at him and he sat down next to me. I then felt his arm around my shoulders and he pulled me closer. I leaned my head on his chest, and I started to listen to his heart beat. I dont know why I was listening to it, but it made me feel better. I felt him kiss me on my head, and his fingers ran through my hair.

(Comments)