Everyday there is some kind of pain

Countue from Just Frank and I

(My sis came in so I ended the last chapter early. So herers the rest of it) (this is a short chapter)

~Franks pov~
Noey started to pull my shirt off, and I started to slide out of my jeans. (She did the same.) Now I was in my red boxers with skulls on them and she was in her bra and underwear. I started to kiss her neck, and then I started to kiss her collerbone. Down the middle of her bra, then her stomach. Then I went back up to kiss her on the lips and hopefully get her bra off. I reached my hands around her back and unstrapped her bra. I kinda threw it across the room I didn't want her to change her mind and put it back on. I kissed her deeply while I tried to get out of my boxers.

^Noeys pov^

Frank started to get out of his boxers and I knew that I was next. After he got out of his boxers I slipped out of my underwear. He stared me in my eyes and I stared back waiting for everything to begin. I didn't know if he was thinking if this was right or wrong. If he was My brain was yelling RIGHT!! Then a huge smile appeared on his face. Then I knew that he was thinking right to. Then finally he started. I realized that Frank had a bigger package then I expected. When I moaned Frank would do it harder(which made me moan even more)

Two hours later:
Frank and I were out of breath. I had my head on his stomach and he had his hand on my head. Then someone knocked on the door.
"Didn't you put up the do not disturbe sign up Frank." I asked him while I was trying to catch my breath.
"I don't think so. I locked the door though." He said. I ran into the bathroom and Frank put on his boxers and went to the door.
"Hey Gee, what you want?" I heard Frank ask Gerard.
"I was just wondering if you and Noey were alive." Gerard answered.
"You could have called my cell, and asked." Frank said. I didn't really catch the rest of their conversation. Then Frank came to the bathroom door. I wrapped myself in a towl.

(Comments) (No updates until you comment)