Everyday there is some kind of pain

Noey my bud

%Mikeys pov%

That night Noey got backstage passes. I was so happy to see her. She ran up to me and hugged me.
"Mikey i'm so happy to see you." We haven't seen each other for months. She wass my best bud, and I would do anything for her, and she would do anything for me. I told her that we were done, and we could grab something to eat (just me and her).
"Sure bud." She said with a huge smile that I loved. We decided to get burgerking (Takeout) so we could talk in private. Once I started asking about her brother her eyes got watery.
"Noey are you ok." Her eyes looked like she was holding a river in, and it wanted it. There was a mommet of silence. Then her lips finally moved, but then she closed them before she could say anything. I asked again "Are you ok. Is Kyle ok (her brother)?" She looked at me and shook her head up and down. Then I remebered that her bro was in the army. She then spoke.
"Well a couple of.." she stopped and took a deep breath."Days ago the officers of his troop came to tell my mom and I that.." She stopped again, and I saw that the river in her eyes was gonna have a flood. I grabbed her hand and hel it so tight that no one could release it. Then I realized what she was about to say.
"Don't go on." I said.

$Noeys pov$
(And i don't like mikey in real life)
Mikeys' eyes looked into my eyes while he said 'Don't go on'. I then closed my eyes hoping that maybe I could finally hold the tears in, and talk to Mikey. After five minutes we started talking again.
"So do you feel better about Gerard and Frank?" I asked.
"Yeah, but Ray and Bob still don't see them being closer then they been getting."
"Mikey they don't have to know. Maybe Gee and Frank don't want them to know." I said. Then he nooded to agree with me.
"Frank was looking at me yesterday while he was putting his hand in Gerards' left pocket. No one saw except me."
"Maybe Frank thinks it turns you on." I giggled.
"Thats not funny." Then we ate, and walked in the park. We sat on a bench. I then put my head on his chest. He was my best bud (I use bud for friend). It wasn't like I was hitting on him. Then I felt his head on top of mine. I then turned my head and looked into his eyes. Then I slipped foward. Then are lips touched.