Everyday there is some kind of pain

Mikey and Noey

+Gerards pov+

After a couple of hours I was wondering where Mikey and Noey went. Then I looked at Frank who was listen to his ipod. then he turned it off.
"Whats up?" he said.
"I'm just wondering about Mikey and Noey. I wonder if they are ok?" Frank sat next to me and put his arm around my waist.
"They are probably making out, or something." He then smiled. "Wait if they are they might brake the record of bestfriend making out we better get started." I looked at him. As he leaned in I backed away. "What?" He said.
"Nothing i'm just not in the mode right now."
"Is there a way I can get you in the mood?" He said with a smile. I shook my head back and forth. "Gerard come on! Whats wrong with you?" I didn't really want to answer. I looked at him and he was giving me the puppy dog face. I had to answer look how cute he is. So I leaned foward so I could kiss him. We madeout for about twenty minutes until we heard Bob and ray asking questions to someone. so we stopped and ran outside to see. Mikey had a huge smile/frown on his face.

*Franks pov*

After Gerard and I stop makingout we ran outside to see Mikey half smiling and half frowning. "Mikey are you ok?' I asked.
"I'm fine." He said with a sadness in his voice.
"Wheres Noey?" Gerard then asked. Mikey's face then went blank while he was thinking. She 'll be here in an hour. Her mom called and needed her.
"Oh.. So why are you smiling?"
"No reason." I saw that he was lieing in his eyes.
"Mikey did you and her...KISS?" I whispered in his ear. Then his head went up and down.
"What did you ask Frank?" Bob asked me.
"Him and Noey kissed!" I yelled. Everyones mouth dropped. An hour later Noey came back to go in tour with us. I then thought 'This is gonna be ahrd for Mikey more then Noey. when Noey got back she looked normal. No smiling at all.

^Noeys prov*

When I arrived everyone looked at me like I was special or something. I was kinda freaked out by that, but I knew that I and the guys were going to have fun. I kept thinking about Mikey and I earlier. That was uncalled for. We were best buds. Not best boyfriend & girlfriend. I couldn't believe that I did that to him. I started to cry a little, but no one notice(good). I didn't like Mikey like that (I think).