Everyday there is some kind of pain

Fun!

~Noeys pov~

Then I found Gerard and Frank making out on the couch. I thought that was cute. It had to be. Two of the hotest guys in the world kissing come on. Thats hot. "Hey Gerard, Frank. The concert. Remeber."
"Sorry Noey. We were just in our happy place." said Gerard with a big smile on his face, and then he looked at Frank.
"Well come on." They got up and put one of their arms around me. Frank's on my waist, and Gerard's around my shoulders. When we got in there they went right to work to help set up. They were so happy, and I was happy for them too. Mikey and I decided to stay as buds. Thats what we both wanted. We just weren't thinking that night we kissed. The first song thay played of course was The End. I danced backstage, and everyone was staring at me. I would stare at me too. After the concert we all decided to get some coffee, and talk. Bob and Ray still didn't notice Gerard and Frank. My napkin fell on the floor and while I was picking it up I saw Gerard's hand on Frank's leg. I smiled then got back up into my seat. Mikey told us about the stupid things he and the guys did before I came on the tour with them. The one thing that caught my attention was that they ran up and down a street yelling and stripping(Not true just had to make something weird up and intresting).
"Why don't we do that tonight, guys?" I asked. They all starred at me, then Frank said
"I'm in" Then Gerard agreed that he was in to, and Bob and ray. Mikey was the last one to answer.
"Well I don't know." He said.
"Come on Mikey. We have to have fun. Don't be a part pooper" I then gave him the puppy dog face.
"Fine."
"Ok then what street should we pick?"
"Ummmm.." Said Gerard. After we were done are coffee we found a street. It was called King Street. We all had to pick straws to see who would go first. Then Ray picked the smallest.
"Why me?" He said. It was funny to see him do it first. He first took his shirt off I then started singing and so on(not going into what else came off). Then Bob got the secound shortest so it was his turn. Good thing I got the longest. We switched streets as new people went up. I wasn't being mean, but when Bob took his shirt off. I put my forehead onto Mikey's chest. so I wouldn't see.Then it was Franks' turn. Gerard went with him. Thats when I think Bob and ray found out about them because they were making out and 'stuff '. Then it was Mikey. Mikey started to be a pole dancer. Then it was my turn.
"Hmmmm. What should I do?" I asked Frank and Gerard. They didn't know.
So I (I can't believe im writing this part) took off my shirt and stuff. It was really fun. I knew the guys were going to enjoy my turn more then theres.

(comments plezz)