Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

To be different

Renji's p.o.v.

" Franklin Anthony Iero, get your ass out of bed!!" I shouted at my 26 year old cousin, frustrated that he wouldn't get out of fuckin' bed.

" No!" he shouted back.

" Alright Frankie, you forced me to do this." I said and pulled an air horn out of my pocket, don't ask how I did that. I've got so much crap crammed in this pockets on my legs, gotta love the NYC Tripp pants. Frank was snoring and I held the air horn away from myself, then I pressed the button. Frank shot up and fell out of his bed and onto the floor. I bursted out laughing my ass off.

Frank got up from the floor, shooting me pissed look. I bolted out of his room and down the hallway, almost bumping into Aunt Linda. " Sorry Auntie Linda, gott go." and quickly went into my own room, locking the door. I pressed my ear to the door and listened for Frank, hearing his feet pound on the floor.

" Fuck!" he mumbled and I giggled. " Oh just you wait Ren, I will get you later for that." he said and walked away.

Great, now I've got to look over my shoulder every five minutes to see if he was there. Oh joy....

Frank's p.o.v.

" Damn Renji...." I grumbled. " I'm going to get her soon, but how?" I asked myself quietly and sat there thinking for a minute. Oh! I know!! I'll get Gee to help me! He knows lots of shit that we can pull. Heh, heh. Revenge will be sweet.

I walked back into my own room and pulled out an Atreyu t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and put them on. Then I brushed my hair and went downstairs for breakfest. " Frank dear, what was all that about up there? Why were you chasing Renji?" my mom asked when I entered the kitchen.

" She woke me up with an air horn incase you didn't hear the loud blast." I said.

" I wondered what that was.... anyways, eat your breakfest. A growing boy like you needs to eat." " Yeah, yeah." I said rolling my eyes. " Don't you roll your eyes at me. And what is that noise? Did you leave the radio on.... again?" mom asked me.

" No, I didn't even have it on." I said. " Must be Ren." I added.

" Go check." momsaid ordered. " Aye, aye mon Capiton!" I said laughing and walked up the stairs.

" I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me."


" Renji?" I asked into the empty hallway. No answer. I kept walking till I came to the bathroom door by her room and was about to knock on it when I heard the singing again.

" Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?"


I froze to my spot and put my ear against the door for a better listen.

" So I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman, swing the focus
In case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off?
(Let's pick up, and go)

Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock sets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick."


I know the song is by Panic! at the disco, but that's not Brendon Urie's voice. My eyes widened and I whispered, " Oh my fucking god." when I realized who was singing. It's Renji, she's singing! That little liar! After the many times she's refused to sing and the times she has, she's sucked horriably, she's been faking it!

" I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.
Now let's not get selfish
Did you really think I’d let you kill this chorus?

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?"


It is Renji and she's damn good. A thought clicked through my head and I brought out my cellphone, opened the door a crack, and started recording her singing so I could use it for later. What am I going to use it for, you ask? Why my dears, I'm gonna use it for black mail! Oh so evil.

" Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat
Dance to this beat

Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
No, no, no, you know it will always just be me."


That girl is so going to get it... Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!
♠ ♠ ♠
Well loves, how do you like teh first chappy?