Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

Come as you are

No body's p.o.v.

Jess was still pissed.
Renji still hurt, but not as much.
Frank still freaking out...
Gerard is almost doing the same as Frank.
Bob still feeling guilty
And Ray and Mikey being Ray and Mikey.

Today Bob's going to apologize to Renji and Ray's going with him so he and Mikey can contain Jess before she tries to kill Bob, again. Let's just hope this turns out well, don't want to be cleaning a body off of the floor and have the neighbors asking why.

Bob's p.o.v.

I don't know how the fuck we were going to do this without Jess trying to kill me, or Renji throwing me out. The way she looked at me last night broke my heart, fuck! We broke each other's hearts!

After Ray left last night, I had been thinking about what Ren said earlier.

" You refuse to see the love that's right in front of you, even though it's staring at you right in the fucking face!"

Was she talking about Mikey and Jess or... Nah, it couldn't be. Ren couldn't have been talking about herself, could she? Oh shit! I really fucked up! I need to call Frank.

I dialed his number and waited.

" Hello?" Frank asked.

" Hey Frank? It's Bob."

" Oh, hi. Renji's still a bit hurt..."

" I didn't mean the things that I said."

" I know Bob, you love her too much to ever really mean that. Besides, we all know that you're too much of a teddy bear. It's just you can't really control yourself when you let your temper get the better of you."

" I know and it fucking sucks. Me and Ray are going to be coming over today so I can attempt to apologize to Renji."

" Might be a good idea, but why is Ray coming?"

I sighed. " Because he'd gonna need to keep Jess from killing me. Ray's talking to Mikey right now to get him to help."

" I wish you the best of luck Bob, I really do."

" Hey Frank? One more thing before I go. Does Ren? I mean, does she have a thing for me?" I heard Frank gasp a bit from the other side of the phone.

" Y-yeah. But how did you know that?" he stuttered.

" I was thinking over what she said to me last night and realized that she might feel something more for me. Thanks, me and Ray'll be over in thirty minutes."

" Okay Bob, bye."

" Bye."

Mikey's p.o.v.

I was currently talking to Ray about holding Jess back whilst Bob tried to apologize.

" I don't know Ray."

" Come one Mikes, please?"

" Ray, I just don't know. I'm still mad at him myself." I said.

" Look, you didn't see the utter heart break on his face when I went to him last night."

" And you didn't see the heart break on Renji's and Jess's faces."

" Mikey, please!"

" Alright, fine. Ren and Frank stayed the night last night, so you better come before they leave. Frank's on the couch and Ren's upstairs in Jess's room." I said sighing.

" Where's Jess?"

" Cooking breakfast. So hurry your asses over!"

" Thanks Mikey, your the best!"

" I know." Ray laughed at that.

Bob's p.o.v.

I held the black and blue roses in red wrapping with a blue bow tied around it in my hand nervously.

" Bob, dude, calm down." Ray said when he parked the car in the Ways' driveway.

" I can't help it." I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short. You guys can bug the shit out of Jess now!

Love, Renji.