Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

She wears thongs!

Renji's p.o.v.

I snickered as I watched Frank freak silently freak out in his room over a drawing.

* Maybe he finally realized his feelings and is close to having a panic attack.* James suggested in my head.

' Maybe, you never know with him.'

* Too true. Hey, isn't Bob waiting for you in your room?*

' Yeah, so?'

* You might wanna get in there before he gets into your underwear drawer*

" Ah shit!" I cursed out loud. I ran as quick as I could back to my room just in time to see Bob pulling his hand out from my underwear drawer with a black lacy thong in his hand. He looked towards me with a raised eyebrow when I entered the bedroom. I blushed deeply.

" Well?" he asked.

" Um....... Jess got them for me as a prank gift!" I muttered, the blush still raping my cheeks.Okay, that sounded so wrong!

Bob chuckled. " I gotta thank her for that! Ever worn them?" he asked.

" Y-yeah." I stuttered.

" Mm.... I'd like to see that." he said smirking and my blush deepened to a interesting shade of red. Bob put the thong back and closed the drawer.

" You've got a rainbow of thongs." he informed me.

" I know." I said.

" Care to explain?"

" That black one that you were holding that Jess got me was my very first thong. For the sake of her not thrashing me, I tried them on. They felt very comfortable, so I got more." I said.

" Wearing one right now?" he asked and I nodded lightly.

" Hey Bob?"

" Yeah?"

" Is that a big sharpie in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" I asked him.

Bob looked down at his crotch and a blush of his own raped his cheeks. Still sounds so wrong! He grabbed one of my pillows in an attempt to cover 'Mr.Happy.'

I giggled at him, then smirked and laughed evilly.

" I don't like that look your giving me. What're you planning Ren?" Bob asked, eying my Cheshire cat grin carefully, or staring at my chest. Probably my grin. Maybe.....

I removed the pillow and threw it across the room, smacking the door with a thud, then straddled him. His

" Nnnmmm..... Renji." Bob groaned.

" Yes?" I asked as I rocked my hips back and forth. I could feel him getting harder and it was poking one of my inner thighs.

" Fucking tease." he said, biting his lip to hold back a moan. I started grinding into Bob's hips, feeling a tingle going between my thighs from all of this. The faces and sounds he's making.

" Mm...... Ren!" Bob moaned when I snuck a hand in his pants and into his boxers, lightly touching his erection.

Frank's p.o.v.

' Shit, shit, shitty, shit, shit! I cannot be in love with Gerard! I'm not even gay!'

* Something tells me otherwise Frankie.*

" Great, now I'm hearing things again." I muttered under my breath.

* Not really, I'm just that little voice in your head that tells you wrong from right.

" Go away!" I almost shouted.

* You can't get rid of me Frank. I'm apart of you whether you like it or not!*

" Great." I grumbled and my head fell back on the bed. Hey, that rhymed! (on accident)
I closed my eyes, still freaking out, and tried to go to sleep. Key word, tried. I couldn't because one, still freaking out over Gee. Two, I can hear people moaning.

" What the fuck?" I asked nobody in particular and got up from my bed. The moans started getting louder and more frequent, and they sound like.... Bob?

" Ah! Faster Renji!" Bob moaned.

My eyes widened in shock. " Shit! I do not need to hear this!" I said aloud.

" I'm so close Renji!" Bob all butshouted screamed. Thank god my mom isn't home right now!

" RENJI!!" Bob yelled in passion and lust.

" Ugh!" I opened my door, walked out, went over to Renji's room, and knocked on her door. " I hope to god that you two used a condom!" I shouted.

" We weren't even doing that Frank!" Renji shouted back. " My virginity is still intact!" she added.

" You're just lucky that my mom isn't home yet!"

Bob's p.o.v.

I couldn't believe that she just did that! I didn't even know that she could give hand jobs! I almost died of embarrassment when Frank told us that he hoped we used a condom, he thought that we were having sex.
I'm not ready to go that far yet and I don't think Ren is either.

As soon as we could tell that Frank walked away, Renji said, " That was so fucking embarrassing!" Her cheeks turned red and she buried her face in my chest.

" Yeah, I have to agree with you there." I said, feeling my face burning red.

" I am not going out there now, it's going to be so awkward!" she mumbled through my chest.

" We don't have to. We can just cuddle if you want...." I trailed off. I could feel her nod her head in my chest.

" Yeah." Renji said. " I'd like that."

" Good."

Gerard's p.o.v.

Why do I have to be such an idiot? Did Frankie catch on to my feelings from the picture I drew of him? I hope to god that he didn't. Frankie is strait as a ruler.

Yeah, one of those flexible ones!

Oh shut up!!

Never!!

Great, now I'm hearing things!

Yuppers!

And oh my god! It sounds like Renji!

Maaayyybbbeee......... *giggles*
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while loves, sorry. I would've updated friday, but I was at my aunt's house and she doesn't really have internet. And for the record, I do not wear thongs