Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

Assholes and Bitches

GERARD'S POV:

I could hear an extra 2 pairs of footsteps upstairs. that wasn't good. That meant Frank and Renji were here.

Summed up and in all honest words of the one and only. Me.

Frank's here. FUCK!

I've been trying to ignore him. Things just aren't the same after that night a few weeks ago. I mean. I know he's good looking, ya'know. I can see that. But, now i can see how his stomach muscles seem to move and contract when he breaths heavy from running a lap when he excersises, which is hardly ever.

Or now I can see the girth of his manhood through his tight fucking jeans, and that makes my own manhood want to stand up and say hello to his new made friend.

All around, I've noticed just how good looking Frank is. And just how soft his lips are. And to think that yes i have kissed them.

In my dream. fuck.

JESS'S POV:

Frank and Renji got here about 5 minutes ago. Gerard still hasn't come out yet and it's starting to piss me off. he's a fucking hermit. and hermits are not sexy. Contrary to his very popular beliefs. Renji's new hair almost made me have a heart attack when i opened the door. Thanks to Frank's "I know, it's so bad, i mean, i like it but shhh" i was finally able to breath again.

"So where is this hiding man?" I sigh and point down the stairs to his room.

"Where he always is then?" I nod at renji.

"Can i go down?"

"Yeah. Who knows. You've always been able to make him do things Frankie. So yeah. Go ahead," I usher Frank off down the steps.

After hearing the few knock, then mumbled words and a door click shut i turn to Renji.

"When will this end?" I roll my eyes at Renji's statement.

"I don't fucking know. I think Gee has finally noticed what is going on. Hence why he's. being like he is," Renji nods and joins me at the dinning table.

"Do you think Frankie knows?" I bite my lip and think.

"I. I don't know. Possibly? He doesn't seem to notice. But you never know with that man."

"Yeah. true. Remember when he was straight!" I laugh as Renji conjures up some old old memories.

"Yeah. I do. Even then i think he knew he was gay. I mean. He use to screw chicks doggy style, He couldn't do it any other way!" I laughed loud and hard as Renji's face dropped.

"Fuck you Jess. That's grosse. I. Ew. He's my cousin you know?"

"Yeah. Just stating facts. Facts facts facts," I smile as she slaps me on the arm.

"God you're a bitch,"

"Yeah. But hey. You can't help but lover me," I snigger as again, she sighs and shakes her head.

"Wonder what they're doing down there,"

"Probably having mad gay sex,"

Both Renji and I stop and think.

"Ew" we both say in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! it's short and quick but I'm in a bit of a rush!!!

COMMENTS???

xxx Jess