Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

Date with Rosie Palm

Gerard's p.o.v.

" Fuck Frank, why'd ya have to make me so damn horny?" I whispered after I had locked my door and was palming myself through my pants. " Mmm....." I moan. Better turn some music on so I don't catch hell from the girls later

I walked over to my Cd player and started blasting The Misfits' Helena before I walk to my, sit down, and started palming myself again. Then I unbuttoned, unzipped my pants. Pulled them down a bit and plunged my right hand into my boxers imagining that it was Frankie doing this.

Lightly, the tips of my fingers caressed the underside of my cock, making me moan. One finger went to the head and swirled around it, occansionally teasing the slit.

I pulled down my boxers to join my pants with my left hand, before it joined the other hand to play with my balls. I let out a small moan when I pulled on my nut sack.

My right hand slowly and lightly started pumping up and down, going faster ever so slightly. " Ah!" I squeezed my cock harder and moved my hand faster, the left one abandoning my balls to finger my hole.

I closed my eyes and imagined Frankie down on his knees, pushing his finger in and out of my hole. His hand squeezing my cock, making me moan with delight.

" Oh god! Frankie...!"

I pushed another finger in and scissor them, wincing slightly in pain. But making my eyes snap open wide when I brushed my prostate.

" Frankie!" I moan again, only louder than before.

My cock is leaking with pre-cum, no, pouring. I close my eyes again to imagine Frankie licking the head of my cock, then lowering his mouth on it, sucking it in hard.

" Ah! I can't take it! I'm gonna, I'm gonna-."

I didn't even get to finish , I came long and hard. Fuck, my jizz is all over my pants and boxers! I gotta change them now before I can go up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Renji's p.o.v.

" What the fuck is taking Gee so long?" Jess asked me.

" He's probably jacking off." I said and laugh at her disgusted face.

" Ewe Renji, that's my cousin you're talking about!" she exclaimed.

" So?" I said. " You seem to have a thing for Mikey!" I added. Her eyes widened in shock. " Oh please. You expected me, the hopeless romantic with adhd, not to notice?" I asked her. Jess blushed looked towards the ground. " Don't worry, I won't tell. I promise!"

" And what about you Renji? You've got a thing for Bob!" A blush began to rape my face. Jess hugged me happily and I thought I heard something move behind me, but I dismissed it until, " Holy Fuck!"

Jess's p.o.v.

Oh no. It's good that Renji admitted that she's got a thing for Bob, but Bob is right behind her by the front door and heard everything. I quickly hugged Renji and mouthed for Bob to get out and go around to the back door. Luckily he took the message and went back out the door.

" Holy Fuck!" Gerard said when he saw Renji's hair. She jumped out of my arms and fell to the floor. " Asshole!" muttered Renji.

She started to give Gee this evil look and was about to lunge for him when Bob came through the door. " Renji!" Bob cried happily. Heh, me thinks Bob dost hath a thingy for Renji.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks goes to Jess for letting me try my hand at a masturbation scene. Let me know if you got the sexual pun out of what I just said. Oh und sorry if it's short!