Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

I am NOT GAY!

Renji's p.o.v.

I gave Bob a light glare and smacked his arm while still in his arms. " Stop it Bob, leave her alone."

" What?" he asked.

" You know very fucking well what." I hissed. One of the things that really got me ticked was when my friends were picked on, especially by other friends.

" It's gross." he said.

" No it's not."

" But it's wrong! They're both cousins!"

" Bob, they're third fucking cousins! Only by marriage! Genetically, there's nothing wrong at all!!" I reasoned.

" But they're still cousins!" said Bob.

I let out a frustrated groan and reluctantly pulled myself out of his arms. " There's no fucking reasoning with you Bobert!" I nearly yelled. " You can be such a stubborn ass sometimes!"

" And you're an obnoxious bitch who believes that their relationship is right!" Bob shouted.

" And you're too blind to see what's front of you!" I shouted back. " No, I take that back. You refuse to see the love that's right in front of you, even though it's staring at you right in the fucking face."

" All I see is an obnoxious, stupid bitch that'll believe in anything and can't even get over her own parent's deaths." Bob said, every word that came out of his mouth dripping with venom. I started shaking, my body so desperately trying to hold in the tears and sobs that wanted to be let out.

The one person that I love more than anything on this earth is tearing me down. Without even thinking, I marched up to him and slapped him good on the cheek. " Asshole!" I shouted.

Bob stared at me in shock. " R-Renji." he stuttered. I just stepped away from him and went for the stairs to Jess's room. But before I did, I said, " I hate you Bob, some days I wish I just died along with my parents." Then bolted up the stairs.

Jess's p.o.v.

To say that I am furious, would be an understatement. To say that I am pissed beyond belief, would be about right. " Renji!" Bob shouted.

" Bob." I growled. " Get the fuck out." It was hard restraining my body, biting back the urge to just completely maul Bob.

" W-What?" he asked.

" I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" I screamed at him, unable to take it any longer. I lunged for him, but a pair of strong arms pulled my back. " Let go! I need to get him."

" No Jess. Please calm down." Gerard was holding me back. " Bob, please just get out." he said calmly. Bob nodded and scrambled for the door, slamming it on the way out. " Come on Jess, go upstairs, Ren needs you right now. Hurry before she does something stupid."

" Oh like you've done and are still doing Gee?" I asked bitterly when he let me go.

" Jess...."

" Save it cousin, I don't want to hear it right now." then I quickly walked up the stairs to my room, where the source of Renji's crying is coming from.

Frank's p.o.v.

' I, didn't... oh no! I did not just...I did. But I'm not GAY!' I screamed in my head whilst some screaming was going on upstairs.

Gerard's p.o.v.

Ouch. What Jess had said, it hurt. No matter how much it was true....
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry tat it's short, but it's all that I could come up with, now go bugg Jess!!