Status: Hiatus

Lie Awake In Bed At Night

I Can't Do This

RENJI'S POV:

I hated him. i hated him I hated him I fucking hated HIM!

"Renji, baby," I look up through teary eyes, Jess stands before me looking sympathetic.

"I love him so much Jess. Why does he hurt me so?" I let a small sob escape before everything falls apart.

"Hey hey hey, he doesn't mean it sweets. Come on, let me in ok? Let me in," I feel Jess sit beside me, her arms slowly pull me into a loose embrace.

"I-I can't J-Jess. I. I was finally getting o-over it, th-then he brings it back up," I can feel Jess's hand on my head, slowly petting at my hair.

"Tell me, tell me what happened," I look up at her, her face pulled into a small smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

"But you know Jess. I've t-told you before," I sniff and this time she kissed my forehead.

"Tell me again. Get if off your chest and out of your mind," My lips curve downward as the memories pass fresh in my mind.

I open my mouth and begin to tell her the things she already knows.

I had just gotten my licence. Finally after 3 years of being on my Learners I have my opens. I can drive around when ever I want. No parents to bug me. I was estatic. Mom and Dad were in the back. We were coming back from the movies. I smiled as I looked in the rear-view.

"That was one of the funniest and sadest movies I've seen in so long," I agree with Mom.

"Oh please honey. It wasn't that sad,"

"Oh come on Dad, I saw a few tears shed," I laughed as he lightly slapped my arm from the back seat.

"Ahh so I see. Wasn't that sad was it now?" Mom looks at Dad and they both start laughing lightly.

"What was the movie called again Ren?" Dad speaks up after a few minutes. I turn back to look at him.

"The family Stone dad,"

"And what was that young actresses name?"

"Umm, Clare Danes or Racheal McAdams?" I smile as Dad ponders over whom he was asking.

"The pretty red head,"

"Dad, they were both red heads,"


And that's all I remember. Piercing screams and shouts with breaks are all that fill my mind before waking in the hospital 2 months later.

"And what did you find out Ren?" Jess asks from above me.

"I. I survived. Th-they di-di-didn't!" I wailed as it all came out, everything. Jess held me close as the tears caused my body to shake. My sobs became chokes and breathing became gasps.

I miss them so much.

FRANK'S POV:

Well. Today has gone from good, to bad, to confusing, to bad. To worse. I can hear Ren upstairs. I know not to go there, but to hear my cousin screaming for her parents back hurts me so deep.

Gerard is still downstairs. After I had a little freak out in my head that I was hard over a guy I ran. Ran back upstairs to find Jess screaming at Bob. Gerard came up just as she went to lash out. I've never seen her so livid.

After that he went back down, leaving me up here by myself to my thoughts. And that was not good.

I mean. Ignoring the fact my cousin was having a mental breakdown, I was having an internal arguement.

Did i really get hard over Gerard? Or was I just experiencing some weird hormone thing?

I stare at the door. I don't want the answers to those questions. Ever.

The door opens and Mikey comes in. He takes 3 steps before stopping and looking around. Jess had knocked over a few vases and photo frams while lunging for Bob.

"What happened? Is Jess ok? Where's Gerard," He stops and looks at me, wild eyed and frantic. "Who the fuck is screaming?!"

"Gerard is downstairs, Jess and Renji are upstairs and Renji is screaming, she's having another breakdown," Mikey smiles sympathetically at me.

"She ok?"

"No,"

"What happened?" He sits on the couch across from me.

"Bob caused it," Mikey's mouth drops.

"What?"

"yeah. he was saying shit about you and Jess, Renji stuck up for you two and well, he had a go at her, then Jess flipped the fuck out and Gee had to hold her back,"

Mikey didn't speak. All he did was get up, walk to me and give me a hug before going downstairs to gerard's room.

Now it's me and my thoughts again.

Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this is longer. I kinda got into typing it. HAHAHAHA.

Hope it's Ok. Sorry for the delay. MAJOR busy with housework today and I also started a NEW thriller fic. Woo! hahaha.

Ok. Bug renji now
:D

xxx jess