Status: Finished

Things Have Changed

Our Time Is Running Out

I ran out of the elevator and into my penthouse apartment. Yeah, my Dad’s new job paid really well, to the point where Lilly and I had our own, fully paid for apartment in England’s west end.

I ran into my bedroom slamming the door hard behind me. I ran to the back of my walk in wardrobe, and searched though hundreds of shoeboxes for the one with everything from Vegas in it. Once I had finally found it I spilt it all over the floor until I found that photo.

It was one of their mini concerts for Ella and I, Brendon was doing some sort of perverted face at the camera while Ryan, Brent and Spencer where focused on their instruments.

I read the caption Panic! At The Disco – 24th January 2004.

Yep, my fears had been confirmed, I was interviewing the guys in which I had suddenly severed all ties with two years ago.

I looked through all the other memories which filled the box when I came across my Allure yearbook. I opened it and started flicking through the pages.

By the time I got to the page which had the yearly polls, I was sobbing uncontrollably.

“Liz, are you okay...shit.” Lilly burst into the room, seeing me in my devastated state “What’s wrong babe?”

“P-P-Panic! A-At T-the D-d-d-d-dis-disco” I pointed to the photo.

“Shit” she whispered under her breath “You knew them?”

I nodded, sobbing even more.

She picked up the year book “Oh my god, you and Brendon?”
I cried even louder “Shit, I’m sorry hun, come here” she pulled me into a hug.

After a while I calmed down enough to let Lilly look at the yearbook polls.

The most adorable couple award at Allure goes to Brendon Urie and Liz Rose. After a rocky start these two have proved inseparable, making everyone around them sick with their shameless oogling and PDAs.

Underneath it was a photo of Brendon and I under one of the massive oak trees in the school yard. He was playing his guitar to me while I just leaned my head on his shoulder, watching him.

More tears poured out of my eyes as Lilly wrapped her arms around me. I told her the story of my time in Vegas, I told her about Ella, Ryan, Brendon and Johnny, I told her everything.

“You never know” she said quietly “They might be happy to see you again.”

I shook my head “They hate me, they all hate me”

“Well than you’re gonna have to try and trade bands with someone else” she said quietly “Good Luck”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow thanks everyone for being so kind over the sequel, hopefully it lives up to your expectations.
Hope you liked the update, it's just a filler but there are crucial updates coming up!
Comment=Updates
xoxo
Julliette