Status: Finished

Things Have Changed

Let Me Take You One The Ride Of Your Life

Tonight, I had decided was one of the best nights on the NME calendar; the Carling Weekend Party. Oh yeah, where all the artists taking part in the Carling Weekend got completely a few days before the festival started.

Of course, being one of the hottest journalists in England right now, I was invited and Lilly was coming along as my plus one. We had a plan in place... if we see anyone with hair like a mushroom run!

I slipped into my rich purple satin dress. It was classy, chic and sophisticated with a hint of sexiness. The bust area was cut out, replaced with a navy bustier which was covered by lace. The bottom half flowed like a baby doll dress and finished mid way down my thighs.

I guess I should start by describing how different I look now. Well, my face finally grew into my lips, now making them an average size and my eyes didn’t bulge like they used to. I hadn’t grown height wise but my body was no longer as flat as a board. I guess you could say, I wasn’t exactly small up top. My hair was now a chocolate brown in comparison to the mousy brown it used to be and I also had a tan. When I was living in Nevada – in the middle of the desert, mind you, I could never even get half a tan, now I’ve moved to England and as soon as I step outside of my apartment I tan, go figure.

“Come on Liz, let’s go, the limos outside” Lilly yelled, just another perk of working at NME.

We climbed inside, Max, Jammo and Luke some of our co-workers were already in.

“Good news ladies” Max smiled “All drinks are on the house tonight, starting now” He said pouring us all vodka shots.

One thing that definitely hadn’t changed over the past two years is my inability to hold my alcohol. I had three shots on the way to Eve night club in London, about ten minutes from my apartment. I was feeling relaxed now, but give me three more vodkas and watch me become a drunken whore.

“Are you ready” Lilly asked as we stood outside the entrance.

I sighed “It’s now or never” I said taking Lilly’s hand in mine and walking into the crowded club.

Crowded was an understatement. Lilly and I kept hold of each other as we weaved our way through the crowds. Lilly would squeal every now and as we passed Pete Wentz or Jet and some other bands, all I wanted to do was get to the bar.

“Six Brandy and E.J shots” I yelled even though I was still two rows of people away from the bar.

The tender laughed as Lilly and I burst through the last two rows “Who’s tab is it on.”

We looked to each other, puzzled expressions on our faces “Um...we were told it’s on the house tonight.”

“Oh, you’re NME girls, ok, I thought you were groupies or something” he said simply.
Lilly and I gave him death glares but then he pulled out the Brandy and we were all full of smiles.

A voice came from behind us “Umm, two Jack Daniels and one Lemon Lime and Bitters” he said in a strong American accent.

“Who’s tab?” the bartender yelled.

“Panic! At The Disco” the voice replied.

My neck snapped to see who it was, and snapped back equally as fast upon seeing who it was.

Spencer Smith

I quickly downed my last two shots and grabbed hold of Lilly, who was daintily sipping her peach daiquiri while batting her lashes at Spencer.

I pulled her towards the dance floor “What the fuck” I yelled over the music “We’re meant to be avoiding them not fucking flirting with their drummer!”

She rolled her eyes “Come on lets dance, and forget about them.”

It wasn’t the fact that Lilly had been flirting with Spencer, or the fact that Spencer was at tonight’s party; I was expecting that. It was the fact that Spencer looked completely different to his Wikipedia photo, gee how inaccurate was that damn website.

His hair was now much shorter and he had lost a lot of weight (not that he was overweight in the first place). I scanned the room, looking for anyone who looked even slightly like the rest of Panic!.

“Two brandy shots” I told the bartender.

He raised his eyebrows “Don’t you think you’ve had enough Mam?”

“I haven’t even started, now give me my brandy” I hissed like a true alcoholic.

I downed the two shots in mere seconds and made my way back to the dance floor. I was proud of myself, seven straight shots and I could still walk and speak clearly. As for thinking clearly well... we won’t go into that.

I felt a pair of arms slide around me, pulling me into some one’s body. I swayed my hips seductively to the music, grinding to the music. His hands roamed my body holding me close to him; he had control of me and I was putty in his hands. I didn’t like being out of control, so I took the next step.

I turned to him, grabbing his face in my hands and kissing him hungrily, he kissed me back, his hands on my hips and his lips hard on mine. There, in the middle of the dance floor we had another power struggle, who ever could gain control of the others movements would be the victor.

He was a small and skinny for a guy, but still much taller and stronger than I was. He began slowly walking me off the dance floor. We crashed into a booth making out heavily. I straddled him kissing him strongly as I ran my hands through his hair as he pushed me closer to him. His hands began to slide under my dress.

I pulled away from his kiss “Not here” I said getting off him and pulling him out of the booth then reattaching my lips to his.

“Mine or yours?” he asked as we reached the lobby. There was a hotel above the club.

Rule 1: Never ever ever take a one night stand to your place, always go to theirs. After all, it’s a one night stand, not a one night stand and waiting for him to get up and get the fuck out of your apartment.

“Yours” I whispered breathlessly.

He pushed me into an open elevator, pinning me to the wall, grinding his hips into mine. We heard a cough behind us. We turned around; an elderly couple were staring at us, looking quite disgusted. We pulled away from each other, waiting for the third floor to hurry up and come so that the couple would get off. We were getting off at number 21, I really didn’t want to wait that long, I don’t think I could wait that long.

I felt his hands slide up my satin dress, lightly stroking my inner thigh as he began placing small kisses up my neck.

After what seemed like an eternity the elderly couple left the elevator. Before the door had even closed he had me pinned against the wall, his touch sending shivers through my spine.

Rule 2: Never ever let your boy hear your pleasure, it gives them more control...and control is always yours.

I moaned loudly as he ground his hips into me again, hard and rough. He grinned cockily in between kisses as he began to gain control of this power struggle. I almost didn’t care, I’ve had one hell of a stressful week, and I needed to get off.

We stumbled out of the elevator and straight into his room. I only had a brief idea of what he looked like, he was pretty pale with black hair... nope not familiar, though if he was I was so drunk nothing would’ve stopped me.

I lost my shoes on my way to the bed, stumbling over empty cans and CDs which scattered the floor of the small hotel room.

He stopped at the bed kissing me passionately “So” he breathed in between kisses “What’s your name?”

What the fuck? Who asks that?

I looked at him, noting how he did look very young, so I figured I was probably his first.

I smiled, seductively pushing him onto the bed and straddling him.

“I like it when my boy doesn’t talk” I said kissing him passionately.

His hands ran all over my body exploring my curves. I reached up, taking my dress off, revealing a sexy navy blue bustier. He pulled me down urgently clawing at the back of the bustier and I leant away so I was just out of his reach.

He groaned loudly and I began kissing his neck unbuttoning his shirt agonizingly slowly, he reached up, urgently ridding himself of his shirt and trying to take off my bustier.
I began softly kissing his neck, chest, stomach. I unbuttoned his pants and edged them off.

I was still straddling him and began slowly rocking back and forth creating friction, while he moaned, bucking his hips.
I smiled, I had him wrapped around my finger. I slowly removed my bustier, adding more pressure as he groaned again, hardening underneath me.

Unexpectedly he flipped us so he was on top, in control and furiously attacked my neck, biting and nibbling while I moaned loudly. He slid his hands up my legs, removing the last soaking item of clothing from my body. He began softly rubbing me, slow and softly, hard and rough.

I moaned, I knew I was losing control and I didn’t care. He made his way down to my collarbone, and then to my breasts trapping the stiff peeks between his soft lips and sucking lightly.

I stared at the ceiling during the awkward moments it took for him to find some protection. I was tempted to tell him not to worry about it, I had been on the pill for the last twelve months. I closed my eyes...waiting...fuck he really should be a little more prepared.

“Fuck” I moaned as he unexpectedly raised my hips from the bed thrusting himself into me.
He groaned loudly as he pounded himself into me, slowing down to a steady pace.
I locked my ankles around his waist pulling him closer and further into me, he felt amazing.

Our steady pace soon turned erratic his thrusts, becoming faster, wilder, animalistic; we were a tangle of moans, curses and bed sheets. I could feel a familiar warmth building up in my stomach I bit hard on my lip, trying to postpone the orgasm which was creeping up on me. I ran my hands through his hair pulling on it roughly, he groaned loudly as my muscles tensed around him.

I threw my head back digging my nails into his back as he continued to pound into me, the bed groaning loudly from under us.

I moaned loudly as I let my orgasm wash over me, he came shortly after cussing as he came inside of me, thrusting a few more times until he withdrew himself.

We were still shaking for minutes after woods as an electric energy ran through me, I wanted to do it all again, but the sun would be up in a few hours, and I had to be gone by then.
I got up, looking for my clothes.

“What are you doing?” He asked as I fumbled with my bustier.

“Going” I stated simply.

I heard the bed groan as he got off it. I shivered as I felt his warm arms wrap around my waist “No woman should be walking the streets at this hour of the night” he whispered, his breath on my skin causing me to shiver.

He took hold of my hand and guided me onto the bed before getting in next to me. I slid to the opposite side of the bed from where he was and closed my eyes, drifting off the land of sleep.

Rule 3: Never ever under any circumstances stay the night, this is a one night stand not a one night stand and the morning after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know I know I said I would be unable to update but, I am sitting in my hotel room, attempting to recover from jetlag and decided to borrow my dads laptop so I decided to update.
Yeah, this was really awkward to write but I hope that that didnt come across in the chapter.
Enjoy :)

Comments=Updates
Xoxo
Julliette