You Make Me Wanna Sing Out Loud

Ninth

“Morning sunshine,” said my boss, it was fucking 9am, and I usually sleep in until about 12pm.

“Fuck you, making me do an open this morning!”

“Well, you have an appointment straight up, so you have to do it.”

“Yeah, I know, It’s that chick that came in yesterday.”

“Oh?”

“Oh, just an old friend...we met when we went to a make up course once.”

“Mmk then, what is she getting done?”

“Well, I have to tattoo her boob, so that should be something fun to do straight up in the morning,”

“What’s her name?”

“Jess somebody...”

“Jee, good friends huh?”

“Oh, come on man, I can’t remember fuckin yesterday let alone someones full name. Gimmie a break!”

“Yeah, yeah...well, I’m off now, so have fun looking at boobies!”

“Oh, I fucking will!” I yelled after him as he walked to his car all high and mighty.
I walked into the store and went out the back to prep the room. It wasn’t another half hour till Jess’ appointment, but I like to be organised before they actually get there.
I was just getting the needle ready when I heard the door bell ring.

“Any one home?” I heard a sweet voice come from the front of the shop.

“Oh, be fucking polite why don’t you?” I said, bursting out of the back room.

“Oh, fuck oath you scared me!” she said, putting her hand to her chest. “I didn’t know if it would be you working or not.”

“Well, here I am, now get the fuck out here so I can ink your ass!...well, boob actually...”

“Yeah, you’re gonna have fun hurting me aren’t you?!”

“Damn straight!” I said with an evil laugh.
We both walked out to the back and I motioned for her to lie down on the table.

“Okay, now take off your shirt bitch!!” I said with a laugh

“Oh, you big lesbian!”

“Yeah, you wish!”

“Fuckin aye,” she said, joking...I hope.

“Okay, so have you got a design?” I asked her while putting on my gloves.

“Yeah, here it is,” She said, handing me a piece of paper.

“Wow, did you draw this?” I asked her, the drawing was really good.

“Yeah I did, it’s just a quick sketch, but I liked it...”

“Man, I could get you a fuckin job here ay, you’re talented bitch!”

“Why, thank you Rory.”

“Any time.”
I looked at the picture and found it pretty simple to draw on. It was a picture of a cute ladybug making a track down her chest. I liked it, but not really something I’d go for myself.

“Okay, well, you know the drill, I see you have had some ink before.”

“Yeah, I have my coke, don’t worry.”

“Oh, right, so you are one of those that gets a little light headed?”

“Dude, I’m getting a fucking needle in my tit!! But no, I’m not fucking nervous!” she laughed.
I liked this girl, she hadn’t changed one bit since school.
“Well, I’m glad then.”

“Oh, fuckin haha.”
I picked up the needle and put the right coloured ink in, grabbed a tissue and got to work.

Billie’s World-
“Hey, you awake?” I said in to the phone.

“Fuckin am now!” said John.

“Hey dude, you need to come over here, Mike and I have got a song.”

“Oh really, cool. Listen, today I am busy till about 12, but I will come over then okay?”

“Yeah, righto, and don’t forget your sticks.”

“Yeah yeah, cya.”

“Righto, bye.”
I hung up the phone and looked out the window. Fuck it looked like such a good day to go out and run a riot ay.
I was playing our song from last night, when Mike came out of the bedroom.
“Oh, hey dude. When did you get up?”

“Um...about a half hour ago, I just called John and he said that he was coming over at midday.”

“Oh, cool...So what do ya wanna do till then?”

“Fuckin run the streets naked ay man.”

“Uh...sure..listen, I’m just gonna go for a smoke, but you can go and wave your dick around everywhere if you want to...”

“I was fuckin joking ya wank.”

“I was hoping...”
We both went into our room and pulled out our smokes, then went outside.
“Got a light man?”

“Oh, for fuck sake, you never have a light.”

“I know, that’s cos you’re always there when I’m having a fag.”

“Yeah, well, one day little Mikey, I’m not going to be here to HOLD YOUR FUCKING HAND!”

“Dude, chill....”

“Like a polar bear man, like a polar bear.”

“I’d like it if you left the polar bears out of this...”

“Go fuck your mom,”

“Dude, you keep my mom out of this, and I’ll keep this outta your mom.” Said Mike, holding up two fingers.

“Oh, dude, that’s fuckin sick!!”
We both laughed in between gagging noises, and finished our smokes.
After walking inside, we moved our guitars and amps into the garage where the drum kit was set up.
“So, you got any more lyrics or anything Billie?” asked Mike.

“Yeah, I got like, a whole fuckin book full ay man.”
“Well, go get em, and we will just jam until John gets here, that’s a few hours.”
I ran inside and got out my book that I wrote all kinds of shit in. It was fuckin wrecked to the shithouse, but I loved it.
“Okay, here it is, now you play a bass line and I’ll play something...anything..” I said to Mike.
Mike started off with a slow bass line and I strummed the strings till the chords felt right.
“Okay dude, that’s it...now add some lyrics.”

Rory’s World-
“Okay dude, don’t flinch now,” I said, teasing Jess with the needle.

“Dude, don’t, I fuckin hate needles....yet I love tattoos...” She said, looking confused.

“Uh sure...go figure.” I whispered before setting the needle down and starting the outline.

“Ow...it’s always the outline-ow...that hurts the-ow.....fuckin most!” She said, making me laugh from the look on her face.

“Yeah, well, beauty is pain honey!” I said

“Goddam, I could really go for a fag right now ay man,” Jess said to me.

“Couldn’t we all! After this, we will have a fag and catch up.”

“Sounds awesome.”

“Like, I know right.” I said, putting a goofy grin on my face and wobbling my head, making her laugh.

“Dude! You move one more time and you’ll have a purple nipple of some sorts!”

“Ooh, raad! Purple nipple!! Purple nipple!!”

“Fuckin loser....” I said under my breath

“I can hear you...”

“I know you can...unless you’re completely stupid!” I said, as she hit me across the arm.

“Jess! You really want a purple nip-“ I was just in the process of yelling when I heard the front door bell.

“Be back in a minute!” I said to her, making her frown at the fact that she had to lay half naked where anyone could see her.
I walked out the door and into the front part of the store, looking for who just walked in.
“Um..hello?” Came a voice from behind me.

“Fuck!” I said, jumping. “Oh, sorry, you scared me,” I said, turning around to the person behind me....A look of shock spread over my face.

“What......the fuck....are YOU doing here?” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
extra long chapter for you guys tonight =] dont i love you =]] good to see a new subscriber, feel free to let me know who you are so i can THANK YOU! =]

comments for more chapters, you know the deal =]