Status: I've been really busy with college lately. updates will be soon!

There Goes My Body!

The Library

Brian’s P.O.V

What just happened? Did I just storm away? I really don’t care at this point anymore. The sooner I can find out how to fix this the sooner I can go back to being me again. It felt so weird to be a girl. I really can’t explain it but it didn’t feel natural to me. I began scanning threw the pile of books I randomly picked up from the History section. They all looked like they had something related to body swapping. I flipped threw a few of the books trying to find something useful, but since I hate reading and never read anything I don’t have to, it was a little hard from me actually read threw them.

I pushed the books off to the side as I sighed. My life is so screwed. I covered my face with both my hands as I tried to think of something. Maybe a psychic could help. Their all crazy so it really wouldn’t seem like anything big if we brought our little problem to one. Plus even if the psychic thinks we’re crazy nobody would believe her…..we would just deny it.

As I was basking in my perfect new idea I was suddenly jabbed in the ribs by something. I looked up to see Elizabeth with a pile of books in her arms and a book under her chin. I grabbed the one under her chin so she could talk. “These are the ones I found that might help” she said as she dropped the pile of books on the table. I looked at the book I had grabbed from under Elizabeth’s chin.

‘Dating the Enemy’ Now that looked like it had nothing to do with our situation. “Flip threw that and see what you can find in it” said Elizabeth as she opened a book and began to look threw it. As she immersed herself in her book I began to read mine.

Elizabeth’s P.O.V

I continued to try and find something while Brian just flipped threw a few books. After about an hour Brian jumped up. “Okay all the books I’ve gone through with characters that have switched bodies usually have to learn to live the other person’s life and understand them. I’m guessing since we both have hated each other for a long ass time I think god is punishing us” said Brian as he paced back and forth in front of the table as he ranted.

“Well then I guess we should try being nice to each other and try to live normal lives until we change back” I said. I felt sad that we couldn’t find anything to change us back to normal. “Well we could try and go to a psychic, I bet those crazy ass people always get stranger situations then us and besides even if she does think we’re crazy who would believe her” he said as he gave me a hopeful look. I sighed, it’s not like we had any other ideas. “Fine but you’re the one who has to do all the talking and you have to find a psychic that is….for lack of better words reputable” I said as I grabbed my stuff.

“Wait, where are you going?” asked Brian as he gave me a look of panic. “I have to get home, I’m tired” I said as my thoughts went to Brian’s cozy bed, even though I would never tell him his bed was comfy. “You can’t leave” he said as he grabbed my arm. “And why not?” I replied, I really didn’t want to spend any more time with my tormentor. “My band has a gig in three days and you don’t even know how to hold a guitar pick” he said with shock. Oh my god…..he wasn’t expecting me to play….was he?! “You know what I don’t even have a guitar but I’ll get one tomorrow. Just be ready” he said as he got his things and left. I picked up a few books and checked them out before I made my way to Brian’s house. I hope his idea works out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Everyone! Sorry i haven't updated! But in light of Jimmy's Death and the New Year i have turned to my one form of comfort which is writing! I hope everyone has a great new year and i will continue to write with Jimmy in alive in all of my stories because he's always going to be alive to me! Please comment!

Over and Out Captain!!!