Status: I've been really busy with college lately. updates will be soon!

There Goes My Body!

DYING

Brian’s P.O.V

Fuck it if she actually thinks I’m going to school today. I can’t stand being a girl for another minute. Everything feels weird and all I want is for things to go back to the way they were. I quickly got dressed and grabbed Elizabeth’s bag. I was planning on going to the library myself to see if I could get a head start on finding out what happened to us. I went downstairs and thankfully the fucker father of hers was asleep. “Lizzy” I heard a small voice sob. I turned around and found Ivy Elizabeth’s sister standing there crying with her arms tightly folded around herself.

I felt so sad for her she reminded me of my own sister. “Hey what’s wrong?” I asked her. “I think I’m dying” she sobbed, I was shocked, what could possibly lead this child to think she’s dying?! She looked fine, a little too thin but fine. I grabbed her arm and led her back to her room. I closed the door and turned to her. “Why do you think your dying?” I asked her.

She began to cry harder, “What is it you could tell me?” I asked her. I may not be her sister but in this house I felt as if I needed to help the little squirt. “My stomach has been hurting all day and a little while ago……I went to the bathroom and I found blood” she sobbed. Oh my god?! I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. I sat down next to “you’re not dying you just got your….period” I said quietly.

Even as I said that one little word to her I felt really discussed. She was too young. I maybe a guy but I know the damn thing that keeps me from having sex once a month with a girl, my arch nemesis. “What’s that?” she said as she wiped away her tears. I froze, how was I supposed to explain this? “Well…..”

Elizabeth’s P.O.V

That little fucker, he skipped school. I have never missed a day of school, not even when I got the flu. I’ll bet anything that he’s out there somewhere smoking and drinking, polluting my body with his stupidity. After school I quickly ran down to the library where we had agreed to meet. I waited in front of the old library with displeasure as some homeless woman a few feet away drank something from a brown paper bag. After about 10 minutes the all mighty Haner decides to grace me with his presence. “Where the hell have you been?” I asked angrily.

I took in what Brian looked like in truth…. He looked like shit, which means I look like shit. “Well I had a little problem this morning which caused me to be late” he said as we went in threw the library doors. “What happened?” I asked he gave me a look. “Well Ivy got her period this morning and was freaking because she didn’t know what it was. She thought she was dying then I had to explain what a period was which took …hmmm about 4 hours because I didn’t know how to explain it and then we had to go the store and get tampons because I don’t know where you keep yours so, ya I just spent the day talking about periods” he said as he stormed off to the history section leaving me stunned in the middle of the science section.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please! i need comments to update!

Over and Out Captain!!!