Hale Crazy

Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Jasper came late at night, just as I was on the brink of falling asleep. He wouldn’t come and lay down on my bed while I slept. He sat across from me on the small white loveseat in the corner of my room.

I lolled out of bed, slightly depressed. Jasper left as soon as my eyes were open. There was tension across his face, and it made me concerned.

I would not see Jasper at school. I ran into him at the little grocery store in Forks. And that was our first time seeing each other.

I got dressed and went to school in a daze. My life as a junior in Forks High School was boring, like straight plain out in the open boring.

I had realized that I had left my wallet inside my truck at lunch.

“Hey Tammy,”

“What Diana?”

“I forgot my wallet in my truck. Could you buy this for me? I’ll give you five bucks.”

She nodded. “Yeah, totally,”

“Thanks,” I whispered and bolted off to the parking lot.

When I arrived at my truck there was a piece of paper on my seat. I tried opening the door (it was always tough to open). After three good tugs it opened. The sudden gust of wind sent the small piece of folded paper all the way across the cab and onto the floor. I jumped onto the seat and grabbed the paper before it could get soaked in the puddle on the floor.

I opened up the paper― almost giving myself a paper cut in the process. It was from Jasper.

Diana,

I will be gone until late this week. ―We just might be moving soon.

Don’t worry I’ll be back sooner than you think.
Jasper,


I sighed and shoved the note into my back pocket.

I found my wallet and ran back inside; it was starting to rain harder than the drizzle I had originally stepped out into.

I shook out my hair when I got inside; something that I could never do with Jasper around anyways, and then I walked over to my table where Tammy awaited for me.

“Here,” I said as I forked out the promised five dollars.

“Hey! I want some cash too!” Nathaniel shouted at me.

“I owed Tammy for your info, Nat.”

He shrugged. “It was worth trying.”

“Right,” Tammy and I rolled our eyes together.

The rest of my classes went by relatively fast. When I got home there was another note folded up on my pillow.

Diana,

Our plans have changed. We’re coming home late this evening. So I will see you then, and then I won’t leave your side for a while. Alice has seen company, and I will be over protective for the next week or so.

Jasper


He could be so over protective, and I wouldn’t care, at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will soon be over with in the next 5 or 6 .. If I write that much. Thank you for reading!