Hale Crazy

Complete Confusion

He could be so over protective, and I wouldn’t care, at all.

So I wasn’t surprised at all when I woke up in the early morning hours to find Jasper lying beside me.

“So what brought all of this on?” I asked as I rubbed my yes.

“Peter and Charlotte dropped by, then Alice had a vision.”

“Really what did she see?” I wondered what Alice could have seen to make Jasper like this.

He sighed. “Others of our kind are coming. ―The same thing that happened to Bella is bound to happen.”

“To me?” I could barely whisper, as I felt the blood drain from my face.

“It’s not going to happen to you Diana!” Jasper said fiercely as he grabbed both sides of my face and brought my lips to his. His cold hands erased any signs of grogginess.

I fought against his grasp on me, now was not the time to express these types of emotions. “No Jasper,” and then my face became separated from his.

“Diana,” he said slightly broken.

“Jasper, you know I love you it’s just that well…. Am I going to die?”

“I don’t know which way you mean Diana.”

“Am I going to die not become a vampire?”

“What do you want?”

I swallowed to get rid of the sudden lump that appeared in my throat. “What do you want?”

“I don’t care what you decide Dianna, I will stay with you as long as you want me.”

“I don’t ever want you to leave me, but I can’t help but think of Alice, and how much I could hurt her.”

“What do you want Dianna?!” Jasper said fiercely.

“You, you are all I want forever, save me Jasper.”

“Not now,”

“But eventually right? — Do you promise Jasper?”

“I promise.”

“Good,” I nuzzled into his chest. “I’m soo tired.”

“Would you like to sleep?”

“Yes, please.”

“With me here or not?”

I rested my hand on his chest. “I need your help. I won’t be able to fall asleep on my own now.”

“I’m soo sorry Diana.”

“I’ll get over it.” I sighed, but then I huffed. “Eventually,”

“Just sleep my love. Everything will be better in the morning.” And that was when I could feel Jasper’s powers working on me. I soon then drifted off to sleep.