Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

The first day of middle school, is just as anxious of a day like any other first day anywhere; but for me Meghan Clark (though most call me Megz) it’s a day to remember. It was on this day in my English class that I met my best friends for life, Jennifer Mason (Jenn) and Patrick Stump; since that very day we were inseparable, we still are. Now 10 years later, our dear friend Patrick is in a band, and his band mate Pete is our boss at Clandestine where we work full time. We also both attend Columbia College Chicago, Jenn studying Fashion and Film/Video while I study Photography and Fiction Writing.

Jenn is 5’3” with brown eyes. Her hair is all real, bleached blonde and dyed with pink bangs and purple streaks; she normally wears it straight, but if it’s curly it’s either with a headband or in a pony tail. She may be short, and she may be sweet but man this girl knows how to kick some ass. Pete once pissed her off so bad when we were 19; she actually had him on his back, her foot on his chest. She’s really caring though, and she’s got a big trusting heart – so long as no one changes her – and she’s got a great sense of humour.

I’m 5’7”, with two dark chocolate brown eyes. My hair is cut to my ears, black and pink but I normally wear similar coloured hair extensions to make my hair look longer and more colourful. Normally my hair is straight but I like spicing things up once in a while and will curl my hair and I always add things like bows to decorate. I’ve been called the mother of the group at times, I’m always good at giving advice even if I’ve never dealt with the situation, but I too can be threatening. I remember some guy was being a dick to Jenn and I soccer kicked him where the sun don’t shine.

This is our story, together we'll fill you in on what epic - and the not so epic - events happened to us in 2006.