Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Twinkle Twinkle Little BAT

Tonight was going to be amazing. And not a thing could change that, Jenn thought it was going to be just her and me tonight; even though as she already stated there’s a whole lot more food for just two people. And she agreed to getting dressed up as well, though she did give me a weird look when I suggested it. I grinned at my reflection adoring my new baby blue extensions I had bought the other day.

It had been some time since Jenn seemed to start a new, she didn’t come out and say it but I could easily see that, that is exactly what she had done. Patrick had noticed too and asked me about it; my answer was that just maybe she had an epiphany. And I had to change some things about me too, I didn’t see William everyday and he was totally cool with that, he understood how much Jenn meant to me and he let us have us time like we did before that faithful party. Like she thought we were doing now...

“So why are we dressed up, ordered tons of pizza and have a whole lot of pop and chips?” She asked suspiciously. “Are you sure it’s just you and me?”

I smirked, “Well do you see anyone else here?” I asked.

“Is anyone coming over?” She asked. I just smirked and walked out of my room her right behind me. “You’d tell me if you were inviting your lover and his friends’ right?” She asked panicked.

“Bill’s not coming over Jenn,” I shook my head at her. She looked at me sceptically, “I swear on my life that William Beckett is not coming over,”

“Then who is?” She asked her eyes narrowing. Just as there were knocks on the door.

“I’ll go get that,” I smiled running off.

What she didn’t know was that Joe had called me saying he had happened to get too big of a stash for just him, and he thought it would be a swell idea to have a few of us together to smoke it up. Of course I had agreed, and volunteered our place I knew deep down even if she looks mad at me now, once she gets started she’ll be really happy I did. But of course Joe said he’d be bringing a few other people ‘Only two other’s don’t worry,’ he had stressed on the phone. I didn’t really mind I just hope we know them, or that it’s not a noob I’ll feel guilty if it is.

I opened the door to see Pete grinning at me “Pete, what a surprise,” I laughed opening the door and he passed me revealing Joe, Gabe Saporta and a younger boy who looked barely 20. “Joe?” I asked casually.

“I know its one extra, but Pete had these kids over and when he found out where we were going he claimed he wanted in on it too,” He shrugged looking over his shoulder at the kid.

My eye’s followed and took in the kid’s appearance; he had dark almost black brown hair with brown eyes and big pouty lips. I raised an eyebrow before looking back at Joe, “How old is he?”

“He’s 19,” Joe answered. I motioned for him and the kid to come in shutting the door behind them. We entered the living room to be greeted by loud music already. Pete and Gabe were grinding against each other while Jenn sat on the couch watching them curiously and trying not to laugh.

“Oh look you’re already high, good go home,” Joe shouted at them “Yey more for me and my girlies... oh and you too man,” He added looking at the kid sheepishly.

“Pff you wouldn’t really kick me out without giving me some would you?” Pete asked as he stopped dancing and pouted at Joe.

“Maybe...” Joe shifted his eyes.

“Wait what?” Jenn asked looking at me.

“Joe tell her,” I smiled walking over to the sound system and stopping the music.

“Hey why’d you kill the tunes,” Gabe pouted at me.

“Because I can,” I shrugged before turning back to Joe and Jenn as he was explaining to her what was going on. “So what movies should we watch?” I asked Pete, Gabe and the kid.

“Only the most tripy movies ever,” Pete exclaimed.

“So which Alice in Wonderland are we going to watch then?” I asked pulling out the Disney Cartoon on VHS and the live animation with Whoopi Goldberg and Martin Short on DVD.

Pete and Gabe froze looking at each other, both unsure. “Why not both?” The kid spoke up, his voice was somewhat deep, and it was a tad freaky seeing how much like a kid he looked. Or maybe it was only to us that he looked like a kid seeing how old we all were compared to him.

“That’s a brilliant idea, we’ll watch the live one before we get stoned out of our minds, and then when we’re too far gone we’ll commit visual suicide and watch the cartoon one!” I exclaimed placing in the DVD and jumping onto the couch I gestured for the kid to sit as well seeing how Pete and Gabe stretched out on the floor.

“Meghan I cannot believe you pulled this!” Jenn glared at me turning away from her conversation with Joe.

“Meghan I cannot believe you didn’t tell her!” Joe fake sobbed falling onto the couch beside the kid.

“Sorry, I thought it’d be a nice surprise,” I shrugged hitting play. “Are we waiting till the food arrives?” I asked Joe. He nodded silently totally observed into the movie, or at least pretending.

“Dude the one thing that sucks about this movie is that they didn’t include the jabberwocky!” Pete shouted Gabe looking at him like he was crazy. “What, it’s totally true! This movie should be redone so it’s totally dark and twisted,” He sighed.

“Yeah like your book right?” I scoffed throwing the pillow at his head, “That thing made me sick!”

“I told you not to read it,” He shrugged.

“No you asked me ‘Megz will you read this to tell me if it’s good enough to hand to my publisher? Trick refuses to’ yeah I wonder why!” I glared at him. He started giggling like a little girl causing Gabe to hit him up the side of the head.

“Hey man the movies on,” He whined.

I giggled and looked over at the kid “Hey kid, you’re too quiet. We’re not going to hurt you here,”

He looked at me before laughing “Sorry I’m just a tad shy,”

“Hey you weren’t shy when we were at mine,” Pete piped up turning his head to look at the kid, then he smirked “Oh I get it, it’s the girl,”

This time instead of complaining that he was talking again Gabe turned his head and also smirked at the kid, “O la, la,”

I rolled my eyes at their antics, “They’re retarded,” I laughed Jenn laughing with me. “So kid spill what’s your name?”

“Oh uh... Brendon,” He mumbled shyly.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehee
Hope you liked it
leave some love...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!! you're 18 now you can enter that thing... with that guy xD
♥
oh if no one hears from me... maybe Jenn's killed me... xD