Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

My Faith In You Is Fading

It wasn’t till after Joe had left that I remembered about my phone and all my missed calls. And as I was sprawled out watching the OC with Jenn when I remembered I jumped up only to fall face first on the ground. She burst out laughing at me, until she fell off the couch herself.

“Ha, that’s what you get for laughing at me!” I stuck my tongue out at her. “Now I got to go find my phone...” I mumbled standing up slowly and running into my room.

I was throwing shit off my vanity only to hear the damn thing buzzing away from my bed. “Grr stupid self moving phone,” I mumbled snatching it up off the bed and looking at it. William flashed across the screen meaning he was calling right now... “Shit!” I shouted quickly flipping it open and holding it to my ear “Hello?” I asked nervously.

“Meghan, where have you been all day?” He asked sounding serious.

“Front room with Jenn pretty much... well we also cleaned up the whole house once we woke up... and we didn’t wake up till like...” I looked around for my iHome that was sitting on the floor... “4 hours ago!”

I heard him sigh “Why did you sleep in so late?”

“Well we were up late, with Joe, Pete, Gabe and that Brendon kid from Panic,” I answered biting my lip.

“You said it was just going to be you two!” He fought to keep his voice level.

“Originally it was, but Joe asked if he could come over so I said yes. But he brought Pete who brought Gabe and Brendon! I couldn’t be rude and say no Pete get out of my house and take your friends with you. I’d be out of a job!” I cried.

“You could have invited me over once they came,” He informed me. When I didn’t reply I heard him muttering to himself, “You were getting high weren’t you,” He really sounded mad.

“Bill you don’t understand!”

“You’re unbelievable, Patrick’s worried about Jenn and you’re just as bad as she is but with Pot,”

“You don’t know shit William; you can’t talk about my friend like that. You don’t know what she’s been through! Hell even I don’t really know,” I seethed.

“You’re such a chronic pothead! I’m so glad you’re not carrying my child, you’d probably fuck it up,” He spat.

My jaw fell open, and my throat grew tight. “That’s suck a fucking lie! I’m not chronic anything, and I wouldn’t fuck it up! How could you just assume that? I throw a tiny party to make Jenn cheer up and this is how the universe pays me back? Well fuck you William Beckett!” I screamed before hanging up.

As soon as I did that I fell onto my bed, realization hitting me I shouldn’t have hung up...

Jenn came running into my room looking at me concerned “Are you alright? I heard shouting...”

My phone buzzed signalling a text... I picked it up and read it before bursting into tears ‘Fine if that’s how you want it we’re over.’

Shit, I fucked up...
♠ ♠ ♠
yey I updated it!! Finally!!
I've been trying all fricken week!
I hope no one wants to murder me...
leave some love?
♥