Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Fists.

"That Fucker!" I shouted angrily as my hands rolled into fists.

"Jenn calm down!" Patrick hissed as he held Megz.

I looked at her feeling my heart ache, how could that bastard do this to her!? Use her as some sick game or something and hurt her like this, Megz didn't deserve any of this!

"I'm going to kill him Patrick, I'm going to fucking kill him!" I hissed, my anger was taking over me, and I really didn't care.

Patrick mumbled something and picked up Megz.

"I'm going to take her to her room." Patrick told me.

"That's not a good idea." I spoke.

"Why not?"

"She's going to remember all over again, take her to my room, I'll be back."

"Where are you going?!"

I groaned and walked out of the apartment I wasn't in the mood to explain myself, besides I was going to go into a huge fit if I did.

I practically ran down the stairs as I made my way to the street, I got into my beetle and drove off to find that fucking bastard and make him pay.

"Jenn answer your phone! Shut up!" My ring tone began to rang, I had forgotten that I had put that recording as my ring tone it only made me angrier because Megz sounded so happy.

"What!?" I hissed angrily as I answered my cell phone.

"What the hell happen to you?" Pete asked on the other line.

"Where the hell is William!?" I shouted.

"Didn't we have this conversation yesterday!?" He questioned.

"No this is way different, do you know where he is?"

"Maybe..." He spoke with a bit of concern in his voice.

I heard somebody whispering to him, I growled furiously and closed my phone tossing it to the passenger seat.

I stepped on the gas not caring that a police would see me, I just needed to get to Pete's place as soon as possible.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I shouted at a car in front of me, he was taking forever at the stop sign, I was just a block away, I needed to be there.

I passed the car in front of me and drove into the wrong driveway but I didn't care. I got off and noticed William hurrying to his car. His saw me and his eyes widened in terror.

"I can explain!" He shouted as he put his hands up in defense.

"Where do you think you're fucking going!?" I shouted running towards him.

"Hey! Calm Down!" Pete shouted running out of his house.

I slung my fist backwards and then forwards making a very strong connection to William's face or chin.

"Fuck!" William growled in pain as he clutched to his face.

I felt a strong pair of arms around my torso trying to hold me back.

"Let me go Pete! LET ME GO!" I shouted furiously.

"You need to fucking calm down!" Pete shouted into my ear.

"Do you know what he did!? What that bastard did!?"

I continued to try and wiggle out of his grip but it wasn't working, maybe it was the fact that I was way shorter than him.

"I'm sorry! You just don't understand!" William shouted, I could now see the blood coming out his mouth.

"You just left her! You're crushing her William!" I shouted as tears threatened to fall down.

"It's for the best." He shouted and got into his car.

"Where the fuck are you going!?"

"Let him go Jenn, you need to calm down before you kill someone."

"I'm going to kill him!" I hissed.

William took off probably to fix that broken face of his. Pete slowly let go of me, obviously afraid that I was going to go after him or something.

"I'm just so angry." I finally spoke as I took deep breathes.

"Come one, I'll give you some water." Pete patted my back and dragged me into his house, Joe was standing by the door looking very interested and shocked.

"What happened?" He asked me.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked him.

"Maybe... later." He shrugged and walked off.

"Why do you always have people in your house?" I asked Pete as I made my way to his kitchen.

"Because I'm very loved and because I rock all night and party all day long."

I rolled my eyes and opened Pete's fridge, I sighed of course he wasn't going to have any food.

"So what happened?" Pete asked once he noticed I was calm.

"William went over to talk to Megz, they had sex, he left as if he was never there."

"How's Megz?"

"How do you think?"

"I think we should go see how she's doing." He finally replied.

I nodded and followed Pete out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a bit lame.