Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Hanging Out.

Megz giggled as something I said as the salon lady glared at her. Currently we were at a salon on a girl’s day out, Megz had complained about her roots showing and I decided that it was time for a change with my hair as well so here we were. At the moment we were both seated beside each other while the salon ladies gave us manicures, sporting newly colored and touched up hair – mine being a light purple color now. This was only part two of our day out though as we had gone to a masseuse earlier in the day, and we both really didn’t want it to end.

“Sorry,” Megz whispered to the lady and sat still again, as I held in my laughter at the sight.

“So that masseuse was really hot no?” Megz asked 5 seconds later, bored once again.

“Ha-ha... I suppose so if you go for that kind of thing,” I shrugged, minding my hands movement.

“What kind of thing?” Megz frowned at me, confused.

“The tanned preppy guy who works out and styles his hair more than you,” I replied.

“Dude except for the whole preppy and working out part that sounds so much like a certain bassist we know,” She snickered moving her free hand to her mouth.

“Miss if you bite those nails I swear!” The salon lady trailed off her threat. I burst out laughing she didn’t even know Megz but she knew what she was about to do.

“Sorry, gosh why is this so hard today?” Megz gasped putting her hand back down.

“Because they’re taking a long ass time,” I grunted before my hand was released. “Yey I’m done,” I cheered.

“I’m not,” Megz whined childishly.

“Awe cheer up emo kid,” I chuckled.

“I’m not emo! I’m scene,” Megz huffed as the lady dropped her hand. “Are you serious, I’m done?” She squealed.

“Yes,” The lady sighed.

“Yey!” Megz cheered jumping up and hugging her. “Thank you for dealing with me... I sometimes have like A.D.D. you know minus the whole diagnosis,” Megz explained.

“That’s nice... now please leave?” The lady squeaked.

“Okay, where too Jenn?” Megz asked throwing her hoodie on.

“Um... I don’t know. Where do you want to go?” I asked putting my own jacket on.

“Oh, let’s go to the mall!” She cheered.

“Alright let’s go,” I nodded.

“Woo!” Megz shouted running out the salon and racing towards my car.

- - -

"God, I haven't been in here in the longest time!" I sighed as we entered the cool air conditioned mall.

"Because we haven't had time for any of this, we're always so... busy." Megz replied with a small sigh.

"Where should we go first?" I asked as we walked through the crowded first floor.

"I need to buy some new make-up, we can start there." Megz suggested.

I linked my arm with hers and I practically dragged her towards the escalators, we stepped on them and headed to the second floor.

"You wear too much make-up, you should go natural it suits you."

Megz shrugged and wondered off into the store. She was beautiful in her own way, she didn't need anything to prove that she was, she just doesn't believe it.

I sighed and wondered off as well, I grabbed some eye-liner and a red lip stick, I always like wearing red at night, it's a great combination with the night.

"Jenn? What the hell are you doing here?" I heard a voice behind me.

I turned around with a raised eyebrow and then laughed a bit.

"I could ask you the same thing Pete. How did you know it was me?"

He shrugged and brought his hand to my face so I could see the eye liner in his hand. I smiled and showed him mine.

"You're such a girl, you know that?"

"That makes you a lesbian." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and shoved him playfully. Of course he was referring to our little one night stand.

"Oh, I knew it was you because of your tattoo, there's only one bug that I know of." He wiggles his eyebrows.

I laughed at his lame joke.

"Pete can we go!?" Someone complained behind him.

"Brendon?" I questioned; his voice sounded very familiar.

Brendon's face appeared from behind Pete. "Hey." He smiled sweetly.

"Hey." I answered back.

"Like the new hair, it suits you well."

"Thanks." I smiled at him and then looked around to try and find Megz.

"Lets go to the arcade!" Pete shrieked suddenly causing my ears to hurt a bit.

"Uh... no thank you. See you guys later." I waved and walked away to were Megz was waiting in line getting ready to pay for her stuff.

"Hey." I sighed dramatically.

"What happened?" She questioned.

"I just ran into Pete."

Megz eyes widened a bit and she looked behind me.

"He's coming this way." She whispered and turned back around.

"I'm taking no for an answer." Pete sang as he placed an arm around my shoulders.

"Well I just said no to you. Sorry."

"I don't think so." He smirked and then picked me up and placed me on top of his right shoulder causing me to yelp a bit from the fright.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Megz shrieked.

"I'm taking her hostage, you can either cooperate or you will meet the same fate." Pete told her with a deep voice.

I heard Megz sigh. "Fine, but you're paying for my things."

Pete mumbled something non-understandable making me laugh a bit.

"You're buying me my stuff too." I told him.

"Fine, you guys suck."

"That's what she said." Brendon and I said at the same time causing me to laugh even more.

Brendon smiled at me and took my stuff as seeing I was still hanging from Pete.

"Can you put me down now?"

"Nope, you're my hostage, remember?"

I grumbled and waited for him to pay, once he did he walked out of the store and began heading to a very familiar place.

"I don't wanna go to the arcade!" I whined like a little girl.

"Too bad." Pete answered and I huffed.

I raised my head and saw Megz trying to hold back a laughter as she walked besides Brendon.

"You suck." I mumbled only making Megz to chuckle and for Brendon to smile a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
First part written by Megz, because she's a life saver!!
The rest is kind of lame. XD