Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

Are you in the game?

Upon entering the loud and slightly crowded arcade Pete set Jenn down on the ground then hid behind Brendon squealing like a girl.

Jenn rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest “You’re so getting it,” He whimpered and clung onto Brendon’s shoulders.

“Come on Jenny, we got free make-up let’s have some fun,” I cheered, bouncing ever so slightly.

She shook her head smiling at me but shot Pete a glare “He’s paying,”

“Le duh, he’s Mr. Money Bags,” I smirked looking over at Pete who was poking his head over Brendon’s shoulder. He stuck his tongue out before coming out of hiding.

“Go get the tokens,” Jenn ordered. He sighed and walked off leaving us with Brendon.

“So are you having fun on your girly-men’s day out?” I asked hearing Jenn snicker.

“Oh yeah, we got pedicures, and manicures and facials and well… yeah,” Brendon grinned playing along.

“Where’s Ross, he’s on the girly side too isn’t he?” Jenn asked.

“He’s on a date with his girlfriend,” Brendon sighed.

“Awe too bad,” I pouted.

“Why do you fancy him?” Pete asked, making me jump as I didn’t notice him coming. He stared at me out of the corner his eye.

“No, but I have heard of Ryden…” I trailed off grinning widely. Jenn burst out giggling as Brendon rolled his eyes.

“Well done,” Pete scoffed “Here Jenn have your token’s… and Brendon’s he’ll lose them otherwise,” Pete said dropping a large amount of tokens into her hands.

“What about me?” I questioned pouting.

“I’ve got yours, come on I wanna challenge you to driving,” Pete cheered grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the others.

“Ha, I bet I’ll win,” I stated proudly.

“Says the one who doesn’t drive,” Pete scoffed.

I stuck my tongue out at him before running to the game and jumping into a seat, “Come on then old man, prove me wrong,” I smirked.

“Did you just call me an old man?” He gasped as he sat into his seat.

“You know what… I think I did,” I grinned.

“It’s so on,” He stated putting the tokens into the machine and starting the game.

Grabbing the steering wheel and pressing the gas I zoomed by his character nearly hitting the building on my sloppy turn which he laughed loudly about as his was neat and powerful. We were pretty close the whole race and we tied in 2nd place; the machine laughed at us for losing to it as we both huffed loudly.

“Dumb computer,” He whined.

“I would have won if it weren’t for your inability of crashing into that car!” I grumbled getting out of my seat.

“Pardon? I would have won,” He corrected me getting out of his seat and standing close to me and glaring.

“I’m so sure,” I rolled my eyes “So you just let the dumb computer win?”

“No I let you tie with me,” He boasted proudly.

“How do you know I didn’t let you tie with me huh?” I asked poking him in the chest.

“Because I’m the man,” he smirked.

“Yeah the old man,” I snickered.

He pouted blinking his long eye lashes at me “Do you really think I’m old?”

“Cheer up emo kid, I didn’t mean no harm,” I chuckled leaning up and kissing his cheek. I went to pull away when he grabbed my wrist. I stared at him curiously, watching as the distance shortened and his lips pressed against mine. He pulled away a few seconds later opening his mouth to say something when my stomach growled loudly.

“Hungry,” He chuckled.

“Very,” I nodded.

“Let’s go then,” He smiled.

“Hold on,” I said grabbing the tokens from him and finding Jenn. “I’m hungry so Petey’s feeding me… you two can have these,” I grinned dropping them into her lap winking before running back to Pete. “Now we can go,” I smiled grabbing his hand as we walked out of the arcade to find food.
♠ ♠ ♠
yey!
I finally wrote it!
I'm gunna be busy all week from tuesday to friday... so expect updates tomorrow?
leave some love
♥