Status: Active.

Dear Gravity You've Held Me Down

You'll be my queen and I your clown.

My heart is banging against my rib cage as I look out the car window, Brendon of course is driving and I always get nervous because he has the craziest ideas and plans.

"Where are you taking me to?" I ask him, still looking out at the road.

Building after building it seemed we were getting farther away from Chicago as the minutes passed.

"It's a surprise." Brendon replies with a smirk plastered on his face.

"It's always a surprise Urie, why can't you just tell me?" I ask him this time looking at him.

He looks at me and I immediately pout trying to make puppy eyes like he always does to me. He smiles and looks back at the road.

"You've known me for over a month, you should know by now I'm not going to tell you."

"Gah, you suck major." I groan and cross my arms in front of my chest.

Brendon laughs a bit and pats my head as if I was a little child. I shove him off and glare at him. Brendon just rolls his eyes and continues driving.

"I don't even know why I hang out with you." I grumble and once more look out the window.

"Because you don't have any more friends..."

"Gee thanks for that Brendon." I roll my eyes starting to feel a bit annoyed.

"I was kidding. You hang out with me because we always have fun together and I guess we're both insanely crazy in a good way and we get each other."

"I suppose." I sigh.

"Besides we're almost there."

"Thank God." I murmur, causing Brendon to laugh.

Five minutes later the car comes to a stop and Brendon smiles at me.

"We are here."

I look out the window, there are a couple of buildings down the street but nothing big. I raise my eyebrow and get out of the car.

"What exactly are we doing here?"

"It's the most amazing place ever! It took me a while to find it... Well i got lost and it found me."

I couldn't help but to laugh. Brendon came to my side and took hold of my hand.

"And it's the perfect store for times like this."

I had no fucking idea what he was talking about but I just went along with it and followed him into the nameless store.

"Don't you find it funny that it doesn't have a name?" I ask him.

"It has a name, but only at night." Brendon replies and opens the door, he practically drags me in with him.

I look around and smile, only Brendon would be able to find a place like this.

"you drag me all the way here instead of just going to party city or something?"

"Well, we deserve way better costumes for Halloween." Brendon grins happily.

"But Halloween isn't until like-"

"A week from now!" Brendon interrupts me with a shock filled voice tone.

"Wait today is the twenty si-Holy shit! You're right." I practically shout in shock.

Brendon nods and waves to the guy fixing some things.

"What do you want to be?"

"I hadn't really thought about it, what do you suggest?"

"I was kind of hoping you gave me some ideas." Brendon laughs as he begins to browse the thousands of costumes.

"I want to be wonder woman." I say randomly.

"Then I'll be Superman!"

"Superman?" I raise an eyebrow questioningly.

"Yes, Superman."

* * *

"So... It's a date?" Brendon asks with a smile on his face.

"A date it is." I reply smiling.

I took my bag from the back seat and opened the door. "Thanks, again."

"No problem, I'll call you."

I nod and walk towards the apartment complex. I open the door and exhale feeling extra happy.

I ran up the stairs and try to open the door, but it's locked. I sigh and knock on the door.

"Megz it's me, open the door."

The door opens, I smile and walk in.

"You look extra happy." Megz comments.

"I am happy." I smile and walk towards my bedroom.

"So you and Brendon huh."

"There's no me and Brendon like there is you and Pete." I laugh a bit and put the shopping bag on my bed.

Megz sighs. "There should be."

"I'm like three years older than him. And well I don't think it can happen."

"I think it can."

I shrug and plop down onto my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
XD