Parallel Universe

003

Flash back to the night I met Victor Fuentes. I had been out with my friends, messing around at a club. Drinking and dancing, the normal thing for us to do on a Saturday night, and I met him amidst a hundred other, dancing and drinking men. I don't know what great deed I did to deserve getting such a man like Victor. Then again, I don't know what horrible felony I committed to deserve such a horrible man like him either. Karma was a bitch and life was unpredictable.

He had come up behind me and put his arm around my waist. We fit, that’s what it felt like. It felt like we fit perfectly, he was the missing piece to the unsolvable jigsaw puzzle that was my heart. Victor was so smooth, so suave, so sexy and I wanted him to be mine and only mine. I wasn't willing to share him with anybody, but that's not exactly how it went down.

He was charming and slightly awkward at moments, when he had run out of premeditated lines to feed me. We ended up learning each other's names and then ended up in bed together, with the sheets tangled around our ankles.

Everyday after that, we had spent time together and I had fallen head over heels for him. Two weeks later, he asked me to be his girlfriend. A month after that, he asked me to come with him on tour because, and I quote, he "couldn't imagine spending a minute without you beside me, baby." I was such a sucker for cliché lines.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahah imagine Vic being smooth and suave and sexy.
Thats a world I one day would like to live in.
Baahah