Parallel Universe

005

Flash back to one night in Victor's band, Pierce The Veil, bus' couch. We were laying, wrapped in each other's arms, in a moment of peace and solidarity. I never wanted to be anywhere else but his embrace. I felt so whole, so complete, so in love. He kissed my neck and mumbled 'I love you' into the crook of my neck. I couldn’t help but smile.

As I turned around in his arms to face him and kissed his soft lips, the rest of his band burst through the bus' doors, making the most noise humanly possible. "No, dude the tits in the 80's were so fucked up. We are lucky to have the opportunity to fondle the beautiful tits girls have now." Mike, Victor's younger brother, stated as he walked into the room. Jaime, the band's bassist, laughed.

"Seriously, Tony. You saw it, when she took her shirt off during that scene in Evil Dead. They were all small and cone-shaped." Jaime continued. I watched them from my spot on the couch with an amused expression plastered on my face.

Tony shook his head and sat on the couch, lifting mine and Vic's feet and pushing them to make room for himself. "I don’t know guys, I mean how could the 80's determine the deformity of her boobs?"

Mike and Jaime rolled their eyes at the same time and sighed, "Tony, Tony, Tony, have you ever seen any other 80's movies where the chick takes her top off?" Jaime asked. Tony shook his head no and Jaime threw his hands up exasperated, "Exactly! You can't judge. They all looked cone shaped."

Mike nodded, "I agree. And now, tits are all big and round and great."

"That's such bullshit-" Tony interrupted. The boys silenced him and I laughed. Vic tightened his grip around me and cuddled into my side. I smiled at him as the guys continued their pointless argument.

I rolled my eyes at Mike, "Boobs are boobs, guys." Everyone looked at me with slightly offended faces as I continued, "That chick in the movie just has fucked up tits, get over it."

Mike shook his head slowly at me, disappointed. "No offence, but you're a girl. Don't interrupt this. Unless you're a lesbian. And judging by your position with my brother, you're not." The boys ended up putting in another movie from the 80s where a girl takes her top off to prove their point and I got up, not really in the mood for topless girls. Vic followed me into the bunk compartment and I climbed into his bed.

"I love you forever."

Forever apparently ended when he came face to face with any other pretty blonde girl out there. Forever ended when he broke my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the stupid argument topic, Ash.
I love Ash and Glo and Julz.
I'd love you too, if you commented/subscribed.