Parallel Universe

007

Flash back to me making my way through the club on a mission. Vic was holding a whiskey in one hand and a blonde girl's chin in the other. Her hands were on his chest and his moved down to cup her hip. The only emotion I had left in me was blazing, overwhelming fury. He didn't know I was there and maybe, just maybe this was just a realistic nightmare. I would wake up to Vic holding me close to his chest, singing softly in my ear.

Their lips unlocked and his eyes caught mine and I knew this was no dream, it was real and it was happening. And I couldn’t control myself anymore. I walked up to him and pushed the girl back forcefully, then slapped Vic across the face. It didn’t give me the gratification I hoped for.

"Baby-" He started, his voice stuck in a surprised octave. I shook my head at him over and over again and he stared at me with wide eyes. "Gwen," he started again, shaking his coarse brown hair out of his shocked eyes. "I...I-"

"You what? Vic, how could you?" I asked pathetically. He walked closer to me and I punched him in the nose. I hoped I pounded in his stupid piercing into the cartilage of his long nose. I hoped I broke it. He gasped and cupped his hands around it, trying to catch the blood. I wasn't done. I turned around to find the blonde girl and was about to pull her shiny platinum hair out until I felt strong arms wrap around me.

I was being pulled away from a scene that was mine to destroy, and I never got to finish.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finals week next week and a busy weekend this weekend so I wanted to get this out.
I hate how I haven't been able to update anything for you guys, I'm so sorry