Parallel Universe

008

Flash forward to me sitting in the bus alone, cuddled into a corner of the couch. The door to the RV opened and a gust of wind came in as a sign someone was entering. I looked up and saw Jaime and Vic. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. "Gwen," I heard Vic sigh. I tightened my position at his voice. I wanted nothing more than to destroy him, the cheating monster that he was.

He sighed again, "Gwen, I know you're not sleeping. You can only sleep on your right side, you're on your left." I didn’t move, even though he was right. "Open your eyes." I shook my head and he chuckled. I sat up and took a few, fast steps towards him and punched him in the gut. He winced and stumbled backwards.

I marched through to the sleeping compartment as I heard Jaime say to Vic, "I don't think she wants to talk to you right now, bud." As I closed the door behind me, I heard Jaime's girlfriend laugh musically and scream "Vic just got fucking owned, bitch!" I smirked and pulled the blankets over my head, laid on my left side and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't even remember where I'm supposed to be going with this story but I still really like it even though I'm pretty sure Vic's incapable of being an asshole. Sorry I dont update a lot, doods. I still love youuuuu all & appreciate feedback<33