Where I Love To Be

3

Brian Haner.

Where the heck have I heard this name?

Brian Haner, Brian Haner, Brain Haner…

Wait!

Brian Haner!

OH MY GOD! No Way!

“So wait you’re Avenged Sevenfold’s guitarist?” I asked stunned.

“You’re a fan?” He asked somewhat surprised.

“I’m not one of those girls who go all ‘I want your babies!’ I just began, to like your music.” I said chuckling.

“Good to know. So I take it you didn’t like us huh?” He asked curious.

“Well… I didn’t like you guys, I actually hated you guys,” I said feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Why so?” He asked getting more and more curious.

“Well at first I had never heard your songs and when I saw one of your pictures – I’ll just cut it short I thought you guys were cocky rock stars with no talent,” I told him the whole time staring at his face to see his reaction.

“And know you heard our songs, and liked them?” he asked.

“I guess you can say that. Also today my best friend and I went to your concert.” I replied.

“Really? And what did you think?” He inquired.

“To be honest… I loved it! You guys have some serious talent! And your solos are one of the best solos I’ve heard! You’re so going 2nd in my top 3 best guitarist ever!” I said grinning.

“Thank you! So that means you changed your mind about us?”

“Well you changed my mind about you being cocky rock stars with no talent… Now I just think you’re cocky rock stars with one heck of a talent,” I said before laughing to which Brian joined me in.

“So… you said I’m in second place in your top 3 best guitarist ever, may I ask, whose first?” He asked smirking.

“Jimmy Page,” I said simply and saw his smirk fade and turn into a smile.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, I guess I don’t look like a Led Zeppelin fan.” I said.

“No you don’t but that’s cool he’s one of the guys I look up to.”

“Oh really?”

Right now we had moved really close; the only thing between us was the counter.

“Yup… so I was wondering if you would like to join me and the guys at our table?” He asked his face inches apart from mine.

I was kind of startled by his offer; I’m come on... who wouldn’t be? Though, I just couldn’t leave Amy and the others there. As if he read my mind he told me I could tell them to come too if they want.

“Ok, I’ll get my friends and meet you here?” I asked.

“Yeah sure,” he replied.

I don’t know if it was the lights in the bar or something else reflecting the light but his eyes sparkled when I told him that. I got my drinks and went back to our table with the keys of the bar on the tray.To my surprise I only found Miranda and Amy there.

“Hey where the other 2 go?” I asked placing the tray on the table.

“Alex left with some chick and so did Jason. He told you to keep the keys and then give them to him tomorrow,” stated Miranda.

Miranda and I both noticed that Amy was now in a pissed. You could see it in her eyes, and I also knew why. Miranda and I exchanged glances; it was because of the fact that Alex left with some random chick. You see even though Alex and Amy broke up they both still feel something for each other. Almost everyone knows that in the end they’re going to end up together again. We’re just waiting for them to realize that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Miranda's clothes