I Will Never End Up Like Him

10

I woke up and sighed, stretching. My eyes fluttered open.
"Goodmorning." Johnny said. I sat up and glanced at where he was laying.
"Goodmorning?" I said glancing outside. It was dark.
"You must be hungry, I can't cook, but I can go get something." he offered.
"I can cook." I managed to say. He smiled.
"I think I may keep you."
I laughed a little and made my way to the small kitchen.
"So what happened?" Johnny whispered wrapping his arms around my waist. I explained everything to him and we decided I would stay there.
"That's probably the best idea." he agreed.
"But they will look for me." I said looking at my food.
"Just don't let them find you. They won't look here." he reassured. I nodded.
"Well I have to go to work. Make yourself at home." he said. I smiled and nodded. He gave me a quick kiss before heading out the door. I assume he means the alley. I grabbed my messenger bag grabbing the pills. I popped two and turned on the tv.
Waiting.
It was on ABC family and the Wizard of Oz was on, by the time Dorothy was in Oz I felt like I was, too. It was amazing. I got to the part where they melted the witch and was starting to get drowsy. I was asleep soon after that.
I woke to the smell of cologne and smoke. I sat up and my head was spinning. Johnny was smoking a joint in the kitchen.
"How were the pills?" he asked with a smile. I yawned and gave him a thumbs up. He laughed a little.
---3 weeks later---
I haven't left Johnny's apartment in 3 weeks. It is killing me! Surely they won't find me here, much less look for me here.
"Johnny?" I said.
"Hmm." he answered.
High, as is expected.
"Can I go on a walk?" I asked giving him a puppy dog pout.
"No, babe, I love you, too, much. I can't just let you go." he smirked. I smiled.
"You can come." I said throwing in a bit more lip. He shook his head.
"No." he said simply.
"Puhhwease!?" I said getting in his face.
"uh uh." he answered again. I huffed and crossed my arms.
"I'm sick of staring at this same apartment! I haven't even been outside! I haven't smelled the fresh air! 3 fucking weeks Johnny! If you love me you would at lea-"
Smack.
My breathing stopped and I looked at Johnny wide eyed.
"Don't you dare talk like that! I am letting you stay here! I do, too, love you! If you leave, they will find you! You are mine! Not theirs!" he yelled. I just continued to stare.
"But-"
Slap.
"Fucking stop!" I screamed slapping him back, hard.
"How dare you!" he yelled punching me.
"How dare you?!" I yelled back aiming another punch towards him. He kicked me hard, causing me to fall backwards onto the floor. I tried to catch my breath. I was hyperventilating.
"Come on." he mumbled offering me a hand. I stared at it terrified.
"Come to bed." he said again. I shook my head no.
"I said, come to bed." he said again harsher. I got up and followed him to the bedroom. He pulled back the sheets causing his hand to swing up, it made me flinch. We normally have sex atleast once every night. So, to be quite honest..and manage to sound slutty at the same time. I never minded it at all. I slid into bed and scooted as far to the edge as possible.
He scooted right up against me and stuck his head in my neck, leaving small bite marks here and there.
"What are you doing?" I asked quickly.
"Mmm. Kissing you." he mumbled. I tried to wiggle away. He pulled me over so I was practically ontop of him and started kissing me. I was trying to breathe and he slid his tongue into my mouth.
I kind of just layed there, scared and confused. I finally pushed off of him and got up running and sitting in the corner of the bathroom.
"Amy, what the hell?" Johnny mumbled. I hugged my knees and started crying.
"Why the fuck are you crying?" he asked. His voice was sympathetic, his words..not so much. I just put my face in my knees and sobbed.
"Everything's going to be okay." he said getting down to wrap his arms around me. I pushed away. He sat on the toilet and looked at me.
"Are you okay?" he asked. I shook my head no. He opened his arms.
"You hit me." I whispered.
"You hit back." he said defending himself.
"You hit me!" I said crying a little harder.
"Stop complaining! I'm letting you stay here!"
"I want to leave." I said.
"No, you can't, I love you." he said. I shook my head.
"I want to leave. I don't want these drugs. I don't want this stupid knife or these scars on my wrist. I don't want this sex. I don't want you." I said quickly.
"Excuse me?" he said.
"I want my old life." I whispered.
Slap.
"Excuse me?"
"Let me fucking go!" I snapped standing up.
"No. I gave you a home, drugs, food, protection, and what did you give me?!" he asked.
"A fuckbuddy! Someone to slap around whenever yo-"
Smack.
"No! You gave me some whiny little emo. Your life is not bad. You made me do even more illegal things. How old are you again?!" he asked. I stared at him unbelieving.
"I'm leaving." I said. He shook his head.
"No!"
"You are stupid. You are the dumbest person ever! You don't know my age! If I'm such a hassle and I want to go let me fucking-"
Punch.
Kick.
Slap.
"No! You are staying here! You are not leaving me!" he screamed. I was scared shitless. He was hitting me repeatedly screaming over and over. I couldn't breathe. I just layed there staring wide eyed, not able to fight back, as he attacked me. He grabbed my knife from my pocket and flipped it open.
"Why do you even do this?! Do you like it when I do this?!" he yelled digging it across my wrist. I screamed at the top of my lungs as loud as I could, in pain.
"Huh? Why?!" he yelled sliding it across my skin again.
"Stop it!" I screamed.
"Why do you do it?!" he snarled.
"Please! Stop it! Stop it!" I screamed.
"You do this to yourself. Why can't I do it, huh?!" he asked making another cut. I shrieked again. I started crying and he got up.
"You are staying here!" he yelled slamming the door to the bathroom and leaving me on the floor. I curled up and cried.
I cried myself to sleep.
"No. I can't. No, she wouldn't. Maybe tomorrow." I heard Johnny's voice. I crawled out of the bathroom quietly closing the door. The floor and my wrist and stomach was covered with blood. I slowly started sliding open drawers and packing my bags, ducking behind the bed when Johnny would poke in. I finished packing and he finally knocked on the bathroom door and started to walk in. I ran past him as fast and loud as I possibly could have been with my bag. I started unlocking the door when I heard feet behind me. I turned around and pulled out the knife.
"Get the fuck away from me! I hate you so much! You don't even know! I fucking hope you rot in hell! You are ridiculous, stupid, dumb, and you are such an asshole!" I screamed. He punch me and I grabbed his arm sliding the blade across it long and hard. He screamed and I swung open the door running out. I got a bunch of weird looks, probably because I was covered in blood and they heard the screaming. I had no clue where I was. I ran as fast as I could down the street. I held out my thumb. I hope this works, I've only seen it in movies. After 5 minutes someone finally pulled over.
"Thank you so much!" I practically screamed jumping in.
"No problem. Where to?" the girl asked. I recognized her from school. I told her my town and she nodded.
"That's where my school is, I'm heading there, can I just take you there?" she asked. I don't know why, but I nodded. She started driving.
"So what are you doing out here?" she asked.
"I don't know. I went to a wild party last night and went home with some guy. I'm never going to get that wasted again!" I lied quickly voice cracking. She laughed.
"Yeah I did that a lot last year in my junior year." she said. I nodded. The ride was agonizing. We finally got there and I froze.
"Th-thanks." I managed to get out. I stood there frozen. She moved quickly towards the building. None of the guys were around.
"I said you weren't leaving." someone said grabbing onto the strap of my bag.
"I told you to fuck off." I snapped turning. He tried to hit me. I ducked. Some people were staring. He pulled me into a hug and they looked away. I hugged him back. I wasn't even thinking when I kneed his crotch as hard as I could and sprinted to the little familiar car that just pulled up. I smacked right into Joe and stayed there bursting into tears.
"Amy!" he screamed wrapping his arms around me. I felt someone hug me from behind and two more people join on the sides. I kept my head in Joe's chest. Crying. I heard some yelling and then was being squeezed so hard it hurt, but I didn't care. I stayed there, head down, hood up. I felt safe.
"Amy just came to say goodbye once and for all." I heard an all too familiar voice say. The grip on me loosened and I didn't move. Joe stepped back and I looked up to see not 1 or 2, but 11 very familiar faces. Joe, Andy, Pete, Ryan, Brendon, Jon, Spencer, Logan, Landon, Johnny, and Patrick.
"What?" Patrick managed to say, voice squeaking. I shook my head 'no' and hid behind him.
"Who the hell are you?" Pete said stepping up.
"Don't talk to him." I whispered over and over, voice hoarse and cracking.
"I'm Amy's boyfriend." Johnny said. I could hear the smirk in his voice and I could smell the smoke and cologne mixture from here.
"How old are you?" Ryan said sounding disgusted.
"Old enough." he said. I was shaking.
"Say bye Amy." he sang. I didn't move.
"Go away." I whispered, even though I knew he couldn't hear me, it helped a bit.
"Fuck off." Pete said.
"Excuse me?" Johnny asked. I knew that tone.
"Stop, Pete." I mumbled.
"STOP!" I screamed so loud it surprised myself.
"Come. On. Amy." he said, jaw clenched.
"I told you to go away. I hate you. Shut the fuck up and get the hell out of my life!" I yelled. He just looked at me and smirked.
"I said come on." he repeated smiling.
"I said fuck off." I said in the same tone.
"You don't really want me to fuck off. I know it. You want me to take you back. Have some sex, take some drugs, watch some tv, and live happily." he said. I glared at him.
"I want you to fuck off." I repeated.
"Oh, but you certainly weren't saying that the other night when I was-"
"I said Fuck off!" I screamed losing it. I seriously, Lost. It.
I tackled him to the ground and started punching him. He tried to fight back and was doing a pretty good job. He rolled over on top of me and slid his hand down near my pocket. I know what he was going for. I got it before he did and opened it up.
"I will fucking kill you." I threatened as he had his hand on my throat.
"Wanna bet?" he asked. I was trying to breathe and having a damn hard time. I smacked my head into his and that loosened his grip. I pushed him over so I was back ontop of him and held the knife to his throat.
"I hate you so much. You made my life hell. I'm going to kill you." I said. He smiled. I pressed down a bit and his face struck panic. Then I was being pulled off him and the knife was taken from me.
"Amy!" someone screamed. I kicked and swung my arms trying to get free. I was so close. I had really gone insane. I was being lowered onto a seat. Someone layed ontop of me trying to hold my legs and arms down.
"Amy, stop it!" a familiar voice yelled.
"Stop, Amy, Stop!" he yelled again. I felt a wave of exhaustion dwell on me and my body went limp. I closed my eyes and was out.
I woke up and I was being shook, lightly.
"Amy!" someone yelled. I opened my eyes and Patrick was over me. I was in the backseat of Pete's car. I didn't say anything. I just looked at him and tried not to cry. I closed my eyes and turned my head.
"Amy!" he yelled again.
"What?!" I asked. He smiled, his eyes were red and puffy. I heard sirens.
"Who called the police?!" I asked.
"Brendon. We didn't know what to do." Patrick whispered.
"Where's Johnny?" I asked.
"Jon..he's over-"
"No, Johnny, where is he?!" I asked looking around and shaking in fear again.
"Oh..him. Pete, Jon, and Spencer are holding onto him." Patrick said then looked at me curiously.
"Why?" he asked.
"What?" I whispered letting some tears fall.
"Why'd you run?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I am writing the next chapter as we speak..I'm like...atleast a third of the way done with it...